Chapter 15: Sports Festival Begins

(A/n: The drawing above is some beautiful fan art made by killer_kids_kreator on Instagram a.k.a Aaliya and Lady Isabel on quotev! I love this drawing and honestly, it made my day, even though I was just about to go to bed when I got it. XD)

Class 1-A, among the rest of U.A., trained vigorously both at their quirks and their own physical capability.

(Y/n) trained to the point she would actually be close to passing out at times and would return home at times with bruises on her body and healing herself in the bathtub during her baths.

Lateefah would stand at the edge to see if she was okay with Shadow on her head. Once she accidentally fell into the tub and struggled to get out as the other two laughed a bit, especially when she shook spraying water over them.

Brandon trained his physical form by kicking some trees or rocks and his shapeshifting into other mythical creatures and train in the powers they had. Such as shapeshifting into a naga and wrapping his body around a rock until it cracked and broke.

The two would even help each other with (y/n) helping him shapeshift faster by going at him or even launching powerful long-ranged attacks, such as rocks, so he could shapeshift into something small to dodge them or dodge and then attack either himself or shapeshifting.

The two engaged in close combat; blocking and attacking without using their quirks. Surprisingly, the two discovered the flexibility (y/n) had from being Komori.

Brandon had launched at her with a fist out to punch her in the face and was too close for her to be able to dodge the hit.

She tried to avoid the hit by bending backward and surprisingly she bent back enough to avoid the punch and even instinctively wrap her leg around his neck and pulling him down to the ground and she fell on her stomach like him

.

.

.

"What the hell did I just do!?" (y/n) asked panicked sitting up.

"Holy shit you've got the flexibility," Brandon said shocked lifting his face, that was slightly dirtied.

"How!?"

"It's something you gained from being Komori," Shadow said casually.

"How does that explain it!?"

"Well you've been training and some of your physical abilities as Komori must've stuck with you since you began training."

"Guess that explains some of it," Brandon said with a raised brow.

"That flexibility will be useful," Loki said.

"Let's try and train you more on the flexibility," he said getting up and offering her his hand.

She smirked grabbing his hand and he pulled her up, "Sure thing."

The two trained more together than alone and surprisingly started getting along well as they would also hang out after school.

Soon the day of the festival came.

~

(Y/n) was putting on her white shirt getting ready to go to school.

"Are you excited for today?" Shadow asked excitedly.

She smirked, "Hell yeah I am. I get to show my skills."

Lateefah chirped excitedly as she flew around the room.

"Lateefah you're gonna--"

*THUMP*

Lateefah crashed into the wall above her.