Chapter 6: Craziness

(A/n: Up above is the seating chart. Some people were obviously moved around. (Y/n) is 14 while Brandon is 13. If you'd rather have something else please comment. Also, Brandon's voice actor is Mx Mittleman.)

(Y/n) was in her bed fast asleep with Shadow curled up on the pillow she was on.

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

Her alarm clock sounded with the time of 7:00 AM.

She groaned as the alarm kept sounding.

"Shut that thing off already..." Shadow groaned sleepily.

(Y/n) pressed the button shutting off the alarm. She sat up with her hair having strands randomly standing and her hair was a bit fluffed up.

She yawned and ruffled her head for a second and then got out of bed, "Come on, wake up. We've got school."

"I don't need to go though..." Shadow whined.

"It isn't Paris anymore where you could stay home. Besides, we need to stick together when we go to school."

"Oh, right," he yawned, "They know about me..."

(Y/n) got her clothes out and quickly changed into her uniform and fixed her hair.

She walked past the living room and dropped her jacket onto the couch where her bag was. She walked into the kitchen and quickly cooked some eggs for breakfast.

Shadow sat on the table eating some cookies with a small cup of milk next to him.

The two ate in silence.

Once done, (y/n) quickly washed the dishes, watered Ayame's flowers, and finally left the house.

"How do you think it's going to go today?" Shadow asked as he sat on her shoulder.

"Well, most likely classes and some training," (y/n) said.

She was riding the train now.

"Mr. Aizawa sure likes to push the class," Shadow said.

"Well, I don't mind. To be honest, I like him. He's blunt and gets to the point quick, despite the rest thinking he's mean. I'd call that meaness strictness."

"Well, All Might's the same. He did put us in a fighting scenario."

"True. It feels good doing those moves as myself and not Komori. No offense."

"None taken."

(Y/n) was walking towards the school now.

"Huh?" she was surprised to see a large crowd of people outside of the school entrance.

"What's up with the crowd?" Shadow asked as she stopped.

"Hey, (y/n)!" a male voice called.

"Huh?" (y/n) turned around.

"Glad to finally have some real alone time with you," Brandon said stopping next to her.

"Not fully alone," she pointed to Shadow on her shoulder.

Brandon then had a confused look, "What's up with the crowd?"

"We don't know..." Shadow said.

"Shadow, I suggest you hide. I know the cameras can't catch you, but we can't risk more people finding you."

Shadow nodded and hid in her hair.

"Why do you need to hide him?" Brandon asked.

"Well, wouldn't more people want to try and find more familiars like Shadow. Some may even try and use them as slaves."