Chapter 14: Thoughts

(A/n: The chapter was late my apologies but I've been stressed lately because I'm currently failing a class and am planning to drop it since there is no hope for me to pass it before the semester ends. Also, since I was in the Halloween spirit I drew Monster!AU!Reader A Werecat! And it's kinda funny because she and Katsuki can argue like cats and dogs XD I was stuck between a Werecat and a Kuei-jin Vampire, a.k.a an Asian Vampire. I learned about the vampire from Vampire: The Masquerade and unlike regular vampires, that can only feed on blood, they can still enjoy some human things and feed off Chi. You can learn more about them . But I'll stick to werecat for the moment.)

All of class 1-A were in their classroom and packing their things ready to leave.

However, they all had nervous looks and none were stepping outside.

Brandon had a deadpanned look as he stood with his bag-- a brown leather hiking outdoor backpack-- slung over his shoulder.

"You can't be serious," Loki said.

"Why am I not surprised," (y/n) mumbled with a sweatdrop and twirling one of her locks in her fingers slightly annoyed.

A whole crowd of students was blocking the door preventing them from leaving. All of them did not look like they had come to wish good luck to any of them.

"U-Um, why the heck are you all here?" Uraraka asked nervously.

"Do you students have some sort of business with our class?" Iida asked.

"Why are you blocking our doorway?" Mineta asked, "I won't let you hold us hostage!"

"Isn't obvious what they're doing?" Brandon asked exasperated.

"Huh?" most of the class looked at him confused.

"They're scouting out the competition, idiots," Katsuki bluntly said as he walked up to the crowd unfazed.

Mineta pointed at the blonde in despair at how unfazed he was.

"We survived a real villain attack and want to see if we really are a big deal," (y/n) added calmly with crossed arms.

Katsuki stood in front of the crowd and some of them looked at him nervously.

"At least now you know what a future pro looks like. Now move it, extras."

"You can't walk around calling people "extras" just because you don't know who they are!" Iida scolded as Uraraka and Izuku panicked in the back.

"But they are extras..." Brandon said as he glanced at the Author and Reade--Hey! Don't do that!

"You should really not do that, Wilson," Loki sighed, knowing that breaking the wall will give away some things about himself.

"So this is Class 1-A," a familiar male voice said.

(Y/n) couldn't help but perk up a bit hearing it and looked to the crowd seeing the familiar spiky purple hair walking up to them.

"I heard you guys were impressive, but just sound like an ass," Hitoshi said--the last part meant for Katsuki, "Is everyone in the hero course delusional, or just you?"

Everyone in the back started to panic as Katsuki growled at him.

"How sad to come here and find a bunch of egomaniacs," he was finally at the front and scratching the back of his head, "I wanted to be in the hero course, but like many others here, I was forced to choose a different track. Such is life."

"Tch."

"I didn't cut it the first time around, but I have another chance," he lowered his hand, "If any of us do well in the sports festival, the teachers can decide to transfer us to the hero course. And they'll have to transfer people out to make room."