Chapter 10: Over

Everyone stood in place nervously as they waited for the villains' next actions.

"Come on..." Shigaraki muttered as he scratched at his neck, "What's going on here? He's just as strong as he's always been. Dammit. Don't tell me I was lied to."

"What's wrong?" All Might asked.

Shigaraki clenched his fist and stopped scratching at his neck.

"Not attacking me? Didn't you say you were going to clear this level earlier?" he narrowed his eyes at him as his right eye glowed blue, "Well, come and get me. If you dare."

He backed away nervously and his form trembled.

"Man. This is... intense," Katsuki said with nervous sweat.

"As I expected," Todoroki said, "There's no reason for us to fight now. He'll handle it."

"Ugh..." (y/n) lightly groaned as her form leaned forward a bit about to start falling.

"Woah, hey," Brandon said quickly moving next to her and her form leaned on him, ignoring the blood staining his white fur.

"Yeah..." she groaned, "Just... everything's starting to crash down on me," she groaned and pushed herself up a bit so she wouldn't be leaning on him too much and held a hand to her back, "Shit. My back hurts like a bitch..." she groaned.

Katsuki glanced over to her and his eyes widened and dilated in shock as he finally noticed how badly injured she was, 'She's been fighting even when she's that injured!?' he screamed in his mind, 'With all this fighting and everything that's been happening I didn't notice how in bad shape she was,' he then noticed her form lightly trembling and could hear her taking deep and hoarse breaths, 'She's struggling to stand so she's gotta be at her limit.'

Izuku looked at All Might worried.

"Come on, Midoriya," Kirishima called, "We should regroup with the other guys. We need to get (L/n) some help as well. The last thing we want to do is get taken hostage or get in his way."

"Something's wrong with All Might," Loki mumbled, which was the right head and mumbled it to the left head.

'He's definitely bluffing,' (y/n) thought looking over to All Might, 'There's no way he can fight them anymore,' she clenched her teeth worried, 'I can feel the steam coming out of him and his form weakening, somehow. He's out of time.'

'Crap,' All Might thought, 'I can't fight them. That Nomu guy took too much out of me. I'm pretty sure that if I make one more move I'll be forced to go back to my weak form. I can't keep this up much longer. I just have to stall until they get here,' he leaned forward, "What? Are you scared?"

Shigaraki flinched.

'They're hesitating. Maybe this'll work. They're so close to surrendering or at least running away.'

"If only Nomu was here," Shigaraki said as he scratched at his neck, "He'd rush you right now. Pound you into the ground without giving it a second thought."

"Tomura Shigaraki," Kurogiri said, "Please do not fret. Look at him. He has definitely weakened. Nomu's attacks were successful."

Shigaraki stopped scratching himself.

"He's on his own. The children appear to be frozen in fear and that girl is too weak to fight back. And look, our underlings are recovering. We likely still have a few minutes before their reinforcements arrive. If you and I work together we can do this. We haven't missed our chance to kill All Might!"

"......" he lowered his hands, "Yeah... Yeah, you're right. This is it. We have no choice. We have to do it now. ...I mean, the big end boss is right here."