Chapter 7: Havoc Begins

Everyone stood there shocked at the large number of villains that were currently present.

'Even though I've dealt with villains back in Paris as Komori, this time it's completely different,' (y/n) thought, 'This time, it's not where I can destroy something to turn them back to who they were. They are full on evil and willing to kill anyone they want,' she hardened her look.

"The only heroes I see are Thirteen and Eraser head," a guy who seemed to be made of smoke said, "Perplexing. According to the schedule I retrieved from U.A., All Might should be here as well."

"So, you scumbags used the press as a cover to sneak onto campus," Aizawa said.

All the villains began walking up.

"They all look so horrifying," Shadow said shocked and clung to his user.

"No matter what, stay hidden," (y/n) ordered, "With all these villains, we have to avoid you being revealed."

"I'll try to keep my energy up," he ducked into her hair.

"Where is he?" the guy with several hands all over his body, "I went through the trouble of bringing so many friends who are eager to meet him. They want All Might, the great symbol of peace. I can't believe he's not here. Maybe if I kill a few kids he'll come out to play."

Everyone felt fear envelop them.

Aizawa's hair and scarves flew into the air ready to fight

'I know I've seen and done actual fights, but none involved this many villains all at once.' (y/n) thought, 'Plus, they were all as Komori, not myself. This is going to be extremely hard.'

"What? Real villains? No way," Kirishima said, "How can so many of them get into a U.A. facility this secure."

"Yeah, Thirteen," Momo started, "Why aren't the alarms going off?"

"Good question," Thirteen said, "I'm not sure."

"Is the entire campus under attack, or is this their only target?" Todoroki said, "Either way if the alarm sensors aren't being triggered, then one of these villains must have a quirk that's masking their presence here. They carefully chose this isolated facility as an entry point at a time when a class was being taught. They're fools for trespassing here, but they thought this out. Whatever they're planning they must have a concrete objective in mind, but what is it."

"They're after All Might," Brandon started, "I've got a clue for what it is."

"So you're getting the feeling too?" (y/n) asked standing next to him.

Everyone was nervous.

"Thirteen, get them out of here," Aizawa said, "And alert the main campus. Actually, if they've got the ability to block our sensors then they might be jamming our regular communications too. Kaminari, try using your quirk to contact the school."

"Yes sir," Denki said and put his hand to the antenna on his ear.

"What are you gonna do?" Izuku asked, "You can't fight them on your own. There's too many of them. Even if you can nullify their quirks your fighting style's not suited for this. Your power works best in stealth and one-on-one fights. It's not gonna help in a group."

"You can't be a pro if you only have one trick," Aizawa said.

He looked at him surprised.

'Now I see something Ayame likes about him,' Shadow thought.

"I'll leave it to you, Thirteen," Aizawa said.

He then jumped up high ready to fight.

"Shooting squad, take your aim," a guy with gun fingers said as a woman and another man stood by him.