Day Two - Tuesday

"Good morning."

Minhyuk sits down next to Hyungwon, taking away his book and smiling softly at him, his eyes sparkling with the kind of excitement that he himself is curious about. Hyungwon on the other hand furrows his brows in anger.

"I was reading."

"I saw that."

"I'd like to continue."

"Hm...No. Later."

Hyungwon closes his eyes for a second before exhaling loudly in frustration. Why exactly did he not reject that boy yesterday? He raises his gaze, examining Minhyuk and searching for a reason. What made him think it was a good idea to not reject him? Minhyuk's hair is as fluffy and brown as yesterday, although some strands already seem to be getting oily. But that doesn't answer his question at all.

"Why are you not with your friends?"

Hyungwon asks, interrupting himself from thinking too much about his appearance. He won't find a valuable reason by simply looking at the other boy. Even though not only is his hair soft but it looks like Minhyuk wears makeup. How else could his skin be that soft and his lips shine so red? It's tempting.

"I wanted to sit with you."

"I don't want you here."

"Then come with me and sit with us."

Hyungwon's eyes widen shortly and he blinks two times before realising what Minhyuk had just offered.

"Sit with you?"

Minhyuk points at their table, where Wonho, Changkyun and Kihyun are already sitting and eating their lunch. At least Wonho is. Kihyun is busy with kissing Changkyun softly, stroking his back and starting their daily make out session. Hyungwon scrunches his nose at the sight. Wonho suddenly looks up and notices his gaze. Confused as to why Hyungwon didn't stop staring at him, he just stares back at him. Minhyuk notices it and bites his lip. Something in Hyungwon's gaze is different from the way he glances at others. He rarely makes eye-contact for longer than a second. At least that's what he has thought. Even Hyungwon is perplexed.

"So? Do you want to sit with us, now?"

He blinks and looks back at Minhyuk. He almost forgot the question. Then he clears his throat.

"No. Please hand me my book."

He holds out his hand, waiting for Minhyuk to give him his book back when the latter gets up and grabs Hyungwon's hand, holding it tightly and dragging him along.

"W-wait!"

Hyungwon stumbles and trips while trying to follow Minhyuk. He also tries to stop and go back but Minhyuk is somehow stronger than the slender boy and succeeds in dragging him through the whole cafeteria to his own table.

"Hi guys!"

He smiles brightly and for a short second Kihyun and Changkyun look up before entering each other's throats again. A slight expression of disgust creeps into Hyungwon's eyes as he stares at the couple.

"They are always like that. Why don't you sit down?"

Hyungwon's gaze changes, it softens when he hears Wonho's voice and his heart slowly melts away. Minhyuk quickly feels how uninteresting he has become. So he clears his throat while they sit down.

"Was that so bad now?"

Hyungwon doesn't pay him attention. He's too busy staring at Wonho and savouring each glance of the handsome boy in front of him. Maybe not rejecting Minhyuk wasn't a bad idea after all, at least he'll get to know Wonho now. Hyungwon already knows him from his PE class. Wonho is the best of the class, so it is no suprise that his body looks like he's a real champion. Hyungwon has a thing for muscles but it amuses him how different Wonho can be. All soft and cute in the breaks and then in PE he turns into a world-class athlete again.