Day Ten - Wednesday

"Good morning."

Hyungwon leaves his eyes closed when his lips form a soft smirk. His nose touches Minhyuk's and they breathe each other's air. He's feeling the warmth of his opposite's body and hopes he'll never has to leave his arms again.

"You don't want to get up, huh?"

Minhyuk murmurs with his husky voice that gets even more breathy in the morning. Hyungwon literally melts away and opens his eyes slightly to find his boyfriend staring at him in awe.

"How about we stay in bed?"

Hyungwon's fingers trace along Minhyuk's waist, tugging softly at his shirt. The latter rolls his eyes and lets out a chuckle.

"We can't just sleep all day. The weather is great and we have to go to the river and have a great picnic and create a bonding moment."

Hyungwon's grin widens as he leans forward to press a kiss on Minhyuk's cheek before whispering into his ear.

"I wasn't talking about sleep."

His fingers pull up Minhyuk's shirt and circle around his stomach, while his lips leave wet traces all over his neck.

"We can have a great bonding moment in here, too."

The latter closes his eyes, enjoying Hyungwon's touch and trying to suppress his moans. Hyungwon rolls over until he hovers over Minhyuk's body, taking off his shirt and kissing his chest.

"H-hyungwon-"

He shuts Minhyuk up by putting their lips together, slowly starting to grind against the latter's hips. Minhyuk sighs into the kiss, bringing up his hands to pull down Hyungwon, forcing their lips together with passion now. Hyungwon's hands steady themselves on Minhyuk's waist, pushing him down into the mattress. Just like that Minhyuk's hand wanders down to his boyfriend's ass, gripping it tightly and causing Hyungwon to let out a surprised squeak. His cheeks turn red and Minhyuk lets out a chuckle.

"You didn't think I could be that direct, did you?"

Minhyuk growls into Hyungwon's ear and sucks at his neck, creating little hickeys all over it.

"Not really."

Hyungwon mumbles, his eyes closed, relishing Minhyuk's lips to the fullest.

"Come on, baby."

The latter then mumbles, shoving Hyungwon off his body.

"Let's start preparing the picnic."

Hyungwon pouts and tries to seduce Minhyuk again but he just presses a soft kiss on his boyfriend's forehead.

"I'll wait downstairs, okay? Help me with the food when you're ready."

He gets up, blessing Hyungwon with the view of his bare back, his scapulae looking like there used to be wings before the angel-like Minhyuk landed on this earth.

Hyungwon needs some minutes to get it together until he joins Minhyuk in the kitchen. Especially after Minhyuk just called him "baby". His cheeks are still redish when he enters the kitchen.

"What are we doing?"

He asks, staring at the plates in front of him, his mind completely blank.

"I thought about making Kimbap for each other and then we could order chicken later."

"I like that."

"I also packed some games we can play."

"Games?"