Day Six - Saturday

Minhyuk arrives pretty early at Wonho's house. He's dressed up a bit, not too much because he doesn't want anyone to notice. He waits at the frontdoor for Hyungwon to come, since he doesn't want to enter alone. He's nervously fiddling with his shirt, always looking down on his outfit, checking if everything is in place.

"Minhyuk."

A very familiar voice next to him attracts his attention and he smiles softly at the owner.

"You actually came."

Hyungwon shrugs his shoulders and returns a smile.

"Let's just get it over with."

He then mumbles and they enter Wonho's house together.

It's only 8PM but it's already loud and full. Hyungwon grabs Minhyuk's hand so "he won't lose him in the crowd" which is probably more an excuse than an actual fear. Hyungwon likes to hold Minhyuk's hand, it makes him feel safe somehow. The boys walk towards a room on the second floor. When they open the door, Wonho, Changkyun and Kihyun are sitting on a king sized bed, talking and laughing together with some drinks in their hand.

"Minhyuk!"

Changkyun quickly jumps up and hurries over to them, throwing himself at Minhyuk who hugs him tightly.

"Hey you."

He whispers and ruffles through the younger's hair.

"Sit down idiots."

Kihyun screams and Minhyuk rolls his eyes at him, dragging Changkyun and Hyungwon to the bed and sitting down. As soon as Changkyun is back he embraces Kihyun, positioning himself to sit in the elder's lap, kissing him softly and giggling shortly.

"Thank you for coming. It's rare to see you at a party."

Wonho mumbles while looking up at Hyungwon who scratches the back of his head.

"Parties are just not....my thing."

"Come on, one or two drinks and you'll change your mind."

Kihyun hands him a cup and smirks at him.

"What's in there?"

"The question is, what is not in there? I've mixed it so much that I literally have no idea but it's strong. And that's all that matters."

Hyungwon bites his lip. He has never had alcohol before and he doesn't really want to start.

"You don't have to drink it."

Minhyuk mumbles, seeing the discomfort in Hyungwon's eyes. He tries to take the cup away but Hyungwon refuses. Despite his doubts he takes a big sip of it and regrets it seconds later.

"Hyungwon!"

Even Kihyun is shocked.

"Dude. Are you okay?"

Hyungwon nods, his vision already getting blurry.

"S-sure. It's good."

He smiles at Minhyuk to reassure him but the boy next to him doesn't believe it. Maybe it was a bad idea to take him to the party. What if he gets drunk and can't walk home? Minhyuk doesn't know where he lives. What is he supposed to do then?

"Let's stop drinking it, okay?"

Minhyuk says in an second attempt to take the cup away but Hyungwon shakes his head.

"No, I'm fine."

He sips on it again and Minhyuk sighs. He then gets himself a cup but only fills it with water. He had no other choice since he had to drive home later.