Day Nine - Tuesday

"Hyungwon!"

Minhyuk walks towards his boyfriend and jumps into his arms. He hugs him tightly and leans his head against the slender boy's chest.

"Minhyuk."

Hyungwon starts coughing and quickly turns his head to the side. Minhyuk looks up at him with worry in his eyes.

"Is it my fault?"

He shakes his head and ruffles through Minhyuk's hair.

"No. Don't worry it's just a cough nothing bad..I'm not sick. I just-"

He coughs again, this time longer and rougher. Hyungwon clears his throat and bites his lip.

"Maybe..maybe I'm a bit sick."

Minhyuk's grip around Hyungwon's waist tightens. He sighs softly.

"I'm sorry for making you wait in the cold yesterday. I'm such an idiot. Plesse forgive me."

"Don't worry about it too much. Just take me on a good date now, alright?"

Minhyuk nods heavily before leaning in and putting their lips together. His hands pull Hyungwon's waist closer to his body, his mouth getting greedier with every second. He tilts his head to the side to gain better access to Hyungwon's mouth, his nouse slighty touching his when he starts to giggle.

"What's wrong?"

Hyungwon asks, a bright smile on his face.

"Nothing. Your nose is really soft. That's adorable!"

Minhyuk kisses Hyungwon again before he intertwines their hands and drags Hyungwon to his car.

"Let's go to a coffee shop, okay?"

"Okay."

-
-

"Sooo."

Minhyuk sits down, slurping on his hot coffee and gazing at Hyungwon.

"Should I just start to tell you something about me like we're on a speed date?"

Hyungwon chuckles softly and takes a sip of his coffee, too.

"You can take your time."

"Do you have any questions for me?"

He nods and bites down on his bottom lip.

"You didn't answer me yesterday so I'm just going to ask again. Were you together with Changkyun?"

Minhyuk looks down, his hands tightening around his cup, the heat almost burning him at this point. He lets out a sigh and nods.

"Do you still love him?"

Hyungwon mutters wondering, afraid of the answer.

"No.."

Minhyuk lifts his gaze and forces himself to smile at Hyungwon.

"But our relationship was special. And it still is. Changkyun and I, we were best friends before and we are best friends now, too. I care about him. Sometimes a bit too much."

"Can you tell me what happened?"

Minhyuk nods quickly and takes a deep breath.

"It was now almost three years ago. We were best friends but then realised that there may be a bit more between us. So we decided to start dating. It was amazing to be honest. He was my first love, my first kiss-"

He gulps and lets out a laugh.

"But it didn't last forever. After I think one and a half year it got...boring. Neither of us had the guts to break up, we were only dating out of habit. Until Wonho asked for something."