Day Three - Wednesday

"Good morning."

Hyungwon looks up from his book. He has almost reached the last chapter when Minhyuk sits down in front of him, putting his tray on the table and starting to eat a sandwich. Hyungwon scrunches his nose at the loud eating noises.

"Good morning."

He then mumbles, clearing his throat and concentrating on his book again. Minhyuk stays quiet. He just stares at the slender boy, his eyes examining the latter's face, savouring each glance and finding something new in everything he has seen before. It's as if his eyes have lit up, his cheeks are now having a rosy shade and his lips- He shakes his head. No, they are still the same plump, rosy and tasty lips he has seen yesterday. The lips that were so close to his ear at the planetarium, softly whispering into it. The thought of it gives the young boy goosebumps.

"What's our plan for today?"

Hyungwon asks, breaking the silence and putting his book away. He can read the last chapter later. Right now, the suddenly rather shy boy in front of him is much more interesting.

"There is no plan for today. I have to study at the library for an exam tomorrow. But you can join me if you want to."

Hyungwon nods.

"Sure. I can search for a new book then."

"Have you already finished yours?"

"Almost."

"And you want to join me? Voluntarily?"

Hyungwon shrugs his shoulders, giving Minhyuk a shy smile.

"As I said. You've made me curious. And besides that, you're not as loud and annoying as I thought you'd be. So it's okay."

Minhyuk huffs at Hyungwon's statement. He is unsure if it's meant as a compliment or if he is teasing the boy again.

"Alright."

He takes another bite of his sandwich and turns around to look at his friends. It's the same picture as always. Wonho is eating quietly while Kihyun and Changkyun make out next to him.

"Why are you here and not with your friends?"

Hyungwon asks, noticing the gaze of the boy in front of him. Minhyuk answers with a short shrug of his shoulders. He really doesn't know. He obvioulsy had to be with Hyungwon to win the bet but since yesterday, after everything that happened at the planetarium, he actually wants to be with him. He wants to get to know him more, wants Hyungwon to like him. Minhyuk turns around with a smile on his lips.

"I just like being with you Slender man."

Hyungwon rolls his eyes. 'Slender man'. Great. How much must Minhyuk really enjoy being with him when he gives him the nickname of a horror figure? The break ends and the boys get up almost simultaneously.

"Soo...see you after school at the library?"

Hyungwon nods in agreement.

"I'll wait in front of it."

-

"You're really here."

Minhyuk says, surprised to see the tall boy in front of the large doors of the library. He holds up his book.

"I finished it so I need a new one."

Minhyuk nods and they enter the library together. He hates being here. It's too quiet, too empty. The atmosphere depresses him but it's the only place where he's able to learn in silence. Hyungwon on the other hand loves libraries. It's perfect for him. There aren't too many people, it's not too loud and it's a place filled with creativity.