Day Thirteen - Saturday

It was in the middle of the night when Minhyuk woke up due to his nightmares concerning the breakup. A mix of sweat and tears covered his face. He took deep breaths but knew that he wouldn't be able to fall asleep anymore. So he decided to take a look at his phone.

I love you, too

I need you

Please

Help me

He read the messages and jumped out of his bed, putting on some pants and shoes and running to his car.

Help me

He drove to Hyungwon's house, rang the bell for all the apartments and waited until someone opened the door but of course not without screaming at Minhyuk for waking them up. But he didn't care. He ran up the stairs to Hyungwon's apartment and there he stands now, breath hitching as he gazes at the open door.

"Hyungwon?"

His voice is thin, nothing more than a whisper. He enters the apartment and tears flow down his cheeks.

"Oh god.."

Hyungwon lies in the kitchen, unconscious, blood running down his face and arm. Minhyuk kneels down next to him, cutting himself as he does so. That's when he realises that the kitchen is full of shards and one of the shelves above him is broken.

"Hyungwon? Hyungwon wake up...please wake up."

The latter's eyes open up a bit and a tear leaves the corner of it when he recognizes Minhyuk.

"I'm sorry.."

He whispers and gulps.

"It's okay. I'm here. I'll help you. But you have to stay conscious, can you do that for me?"

Hyungwon nods slowly.

"What happened, Hyungwon?"

"I was angry and hurt."

He lets out a laugh as Minhyuk helps him to sit up.

"So I took a plate and smashed it...but then the shelf broke and all the plates fell down and I fell down and I cut myself-"

He sobs and closes his eyes.

"I-I can't see blood."

He whispers and tears flow down his cheeks again.

"So I passed out. And when I woke up it was so cold and I was alone and everywhere was blood and it- it hurt so much."

Minhyuk presses Hyungwon's head against his chest and examines the wounds on his arm.

"It's okay."

He kisses his head.

"I'm here."

"I kept on passing out and when I was clear for a moment I realised that I love you and need you. So I sent you the messages but then-"

"You passed out again?"

Hyungwon nods, his weak hands grabbing Minhyuk's shirt.

"Please help me."

Minhyuk nods.

"Where is your first aid box?"

"Bathroom.."

Hyungwon's whole body is shivering and Minhyuk remembers that he left the door open. Considering that Hyungwon is only wearing jeans and a shirt it doesn't suprise Minhyuk that the boy is freezing.