Day Seven - Sunday

Hyungwon groans and opens his eyes. His head is about to explode and his stomach is rumbling loudly.

"Good morning."

Someone says right next to his ear and he turns around, staring right into Minhyuk's face. His memories come back slowly and his cheeks turn into a redish colour the more he remembers.

"G-good morning."

He whispers back at the boy in front of him, trying to ignore the fact that they are lying in the same bed, wearing pyjamas while hugging each other tightly. It's an awkward position but one Hyungwon doesn't want to leave. He likes the feeling of Minhyuk's hands on his waist, likes the feeling of Minhyuk's warm breath against his skin and the feeling he gets when looking at Minhyuk's beautiful face.

The latter doesn't feel any different. Waking up next to Hyungwon and staring at his beautiful face in the morning is something he wants to do daily. And maybe that's the reason why he decides to take a risk when he leans in and puts their lips together in a short but sweet kiss. He waits a second and leans back, his eyes fixed on Hyungwon, wanting to know what's on his mind.

"I thought you wanted to be my friend."

Hyungwon mumbles, a firm smirk appearing on his face.

"I changed my mind."

"That's good."

Hyungwon leans in and returns the kiss.

"I never wanted to be your friend anyways."

Minhyuk pulls Hyungwon closer, this time kissing him more passionate than before, his hand wandering into the latter's hair and playing with single strands. They only let go of each other's lips to take a breath. Hyungwon's hands are moving up Minhyuk's body savouring each touch.

"W-wait a minute."

He then mumbles and they move apart.

"What does that make us?"

Minhyuk smiles at the boy in front of him, his fingertips moving in a circling motion over his stomach and leaving a feeling of tingling sensation.

"More than friends, I hope."

Minhyuk sits up and stretches his arms a bit.

"Anyways. How are you feeling?"

Hyungwon follows Minhyuk and sits up too, looking into his eyes and smiling a bit.

"I feel like shit."

Minhyuk bites his lip and ruffles through Hyungwon's hair.

"I warned you."

He sighs.

"Wait here. I'll make breakfast."

Giving Hyungwon a short peck on the lips, Minhyuk hurries down the stairs into the kitchen, starting to prepare the world's best hangover breakfast. The slender boy lies down and closes his eyes. He asks himself if it was the right decision to kiss Minhyuk back. He likes him, he really does but is he ready for a relationship? Does he even want a relationship? He opens his eyes and stares blankly at the blanket. Should he end it and apologise for giving him false hope? He tosses and turns, trying to find the right way to cope with the situation.

"Wonnie~"

Minhyuk enters the room with a big tray in his hands, catching Hyungwon's attention and making him sit up.

"I've made a little something for you."

"Little?"

Hyungwon stares at the plenty plates wich offer a great variety of food. It is more than he has ever seen before.

"Don't you like it?"

Minhyuk pouts and sits down, placing the tray softly on Hyungwon's lap.

"No..."

He gulps.

"I love it. Thank you."

-
-

He puts down his chopsticks and clears his throat.

"Thank you Minhyuk. It was very tasty. I feel better now."

"But?"

Minhyuk smiles sadly at Hyungwon who bites his lip. While the latter was eating he noticed how unhappy he seemed. Maybe it was wrong to kiss him.

"Uhm.."

Hyungwon clears his throat again, trying to find the right words. His eyes are fixed on the tray in front of him, avoiding Minhyuk's sad puppy eyes.

"You don't like me, right? You just kissed me back because-"

"No!"

Hyungwon interrupts the boy in front of him, now looking up at him while  his hand finds its way to Minhyuk's cheek and his thumb strokes it softly.

"I like you...I just...I'm afraid of all of this. A relationship or even-"

He takes a deep breath.

"Love."

Minhyuk lays his hand on Hyungwon's, taking it from his cheek and pressing it lightly.

"If you want to take it slow, just say it. I'll do everything to make you feel comfortable."

"Minhyuk, I like you. But...I'm not sure if that's enough. We barely know each other. I mean, yes, we spent the last week together but..."

Hyungwon shakes his head.

"I really don't know if that's enough."

Minhyuk nods understandingly. He smiles at Hyungwon even though he rather wants to start crying.

"It's okay. I'm sorry about kissing you I-"

"No don't be sorry. All I want to say is-

Hyungwon runs his fingers through his hair and lets out a sigh.

"Let's spend more time together and let's get to know each other Minhyuk. Because.. I really like you. And I want to be with you."

Hyungwon leans in, his lips brushing Minhyuk's before he puts them together with confidence. His hand is holding Minhyuk's neck and pulling him closer to make the kiss more passionate.

"Yes."

Minhyuk half mumbles, half moans into the kiss. He puts some distance between them and grins at Hyungwon.

"I'll take you on a date tomorrow after school. Okay?"

Hyungwon nods. Minhyuk leans in to kiss him but the slender boy gets up and chuckles softly at Minhyuk's disappointed expression.

"I think I have to go home now. Well, see you at school, Minmin."

"Hyungwon wait!"

The tall boy turns around, while picking up his clothes.

"Are you my boyfriend now?"

He hums and looks at the ceiling before smiling at Minhyuk.

"Sure. I like that."