Day Eight - Monday

Hyungwon enters the cafeteria and his eyes instantly start searching for Minhyuk. He's excited.

"Wonnie!"

The slender boy turns around and greets Minhyuk with a hug. He loves his new nickname and he loves it when Minhyuk calls him like that.

"Is it okay if we sit with the others today?"

Hyungwon nods and takes Minhyuk's hand while they slowly walk towards the table.

"You want to tell them right?"

Minhyuk stops to look at Hyungwon.

"If you don't want them to know we can keep it a secret."

"No, no. It's okay. I'm just a bit excited to be honest.."

Minhyuk huffs and gives Hyungwon a kiss on the cheek.

"You're already blushing."

They arrive and sit down seconds after Changkyun and Kihyun came. The latter smirks at Minhyuk.

"So, you two, huh?"

Minhyuk nods, smiling brightly at his friends and giving Hyungwon a kiss.

"Yes. We two. We're together now."

Changkyun smiles but Minhyuk notices quickly that something's wrong and he decides to talk to him later. But first Kihyun leans forward to talk to Minhyuk.

"That's great. Now you're not lonely anymore. So I can talk more about my relationship without making you jealous."

Minhyuk gulps. Unknowingly he presses Hyungwon's hand harder causing the slender boy to look up at him.

"Well, is there anything about you and Changkyun you have to tell us?"

Kihyun leans back and smirks, his hand gripping Changkyun's thighs firmly and his lips kissing his neck.

"Hmm. I'm not sure. You always get so sensitive about everything. And besides that I think you're way too innocent. You don't want to know that."

"Just say it."

Minhyuk grumbles through gritted teeth.

"Calm down, Minhyuk. We just...we ate churros. It was tasty, wasn't it, baby? You liked it a lot, didn't you?"

Changkyun only hums in agreement. He doesn't listen to them, his mind is far away from them, only concentrating on Kihyun's touch.

"Churros?"

Minhyuk lets go of Hyungwon's hand and grabs Kihyun's collar, pulling him towards him and causing Changkyun to fall from his lap.

"What's your problem Minhyuk?!"

"My problem?!"

He screams at Kihyun while Changkyun quickly gets up and grabs Minhyuk's arm, begging him to let go.

"I just want to know if you forced him to do something he wasn't ready to do because if thay's the case, if you forced him to sleep with you or whatnot then I will kill you!"

Kihyun frees himself and gets up, taking some steps back.

"That's what you think, huh?"

He looks down at the floor and runs his fingers through his hair. Changkyun examines his boyfriend closely, afraid that Minhyuk might have hurt him.

"We're friends now since almost a year. And you really think that I would do something like that? You trust me that little?"

Minhyuk gulps and bites his lip. He doesn't answer. He doesn't know what to say anyways. Kihyun shakes his head and turns around, ignoring the pleads of his boyfriend and leaving the cafeteria on his own. Changkyun has tears in his eyes when he turns to Minhyuk.