Day Twelve - Friday

Quiet snoring and calm breaths fill the room. Hyungwon's hand rests on his boyfriend's stomach, rising and sinking with every breath taken, his smile growing wider with every snore that escapes Minhyuk.

"Hey.."

He mumbles softly as he looks over at his phone, realising that they have to get up quickly. He nuzzles his head against Minhyuk's shoulder again, pecking his neck.

"We need to get up."

His hand is caressing the tummy of Minhyuk, pinching it softly and trying to wake him up that way.

"Hmmmmmm mmm mm"

Minhyuk hums and turns his back at Hyungwon, making the latter giggle uncontrollably. He moves closer, putting his arms around Minhyuk and nipping at his ear.

"Wake up, my love."

Hyungwon whispers and presses a kiss against his neck. Minhyuk gets goosebumps and opens his eyes slightly, turning around to face Hyungwon.

"What time is it?"

He mumbles, almost falling asleep again.

"Late."

He rolls his eyes and pinches Hyungwon who just laughs at his boyfriend.

"It's almost half past 7. We need to get up."

"And if we don't?"

"Then we won't be able to get to school on time."

"And if we don't?"

"Then we'll-"

Minhyuk shuts Hyungwon up by putting his index finger where the latter's lips are, staring deeply into his eyes.

"And if we don't?"

He asks again, this time coming closer, erasing the distance between them until their lips touch. Hyungwon sighs into the kiss and leans back, putting his arms around Minhyuk's body and pulling his boyfriend towards him.

"We need to go, Min-"

Minhyuk bites down on Hyungwon's lips, his kisses getting more passionate, his hand caressing the other's stomach and aiming for his chest.

"Min, please we-"

He lets out a whine when Minhyuk pinches his nipple and starts touching him with more pressure. That's when Hyungwon can't hold it back anymore. He shifts around until he hovers above Minhyuk, his lips crushing down on his mouth, kissing him passionately and his hands steadying themselves on his waist. Hyungwon catches his breath and looks down at his boyfriend who's looking back at him with swollen lips and red cheeks.

"We have to go to school, Minhyuk. Now get up. Or I'll make you."

"I'm kind of curious now...why don't you make me?"

Hyungwon nods.

"Okay sure. Just give me a second."

He gets up and walks into the bathroom leaving his boyfriend alone on his bed with the wildest fantasies in his mind. Minhyuk can't hide the fact that he is excited. And it doesn't get better when Hyungwon yells out of the bathroom and tells him to close his eyes. He waits patiently, his heartbeat increasing rapidly and his lips forming a smile when he hears footsteps approaching him.

"Let's go baby, shall we?"

Just like that Hyungwon pours a whole bucket of cold water onto Minhyuk who screams at the sudden cold- and wetness.

"YOU LIL-"

He jumps up, his body shivering when Hyungwon starts to laugh.

"What did you expect? Had some dirty fantasies huh?"