Chapter Seven

"Listen, I get that you may not understand this, but you do have a stalker targeting students at on your campus."

"I get that but we have not had any complaints to us yet." The dean of University of Michigan said, she moved towards her desk, "there's nothing I can do about it. I'm sorry. Once something happens, then you can come back and talk to me about investigating." Once she said that, Hotch walked out of the office and met up with Emily.

"What did she say?"

"She can't do anything until something happens."

"That's stupid!" Emily exclaimed, ready to march in the office and give that woman a piece of her mind, Hotch grabbed her by her waist and pulled her back.

"Hey. She's right though."

"I know that." She said, "I just hate the fact that this is the way it works."

"Me too, Sweetheart." Hotch pulled her in close right when he seen that she looked at the ground, they normally don't do this during in public but since it is just them and they are away from their homes they figured it would be all right.

"I love you Emily."

"Love you too. Let's go eat then head back to the hotel."

"Let's go talk to Harlow first."

"Okay."

Hotch grabbed Emily's hand and dragged her back to Harlow dorm room, the pair knocked on the dorm door. Harlow opened the door and pulled the pair inside before shutting and locking the door.

"I got a text while you were talking to the dean." Harlow said handing Emily her phone, her face dropped as soon as she read the text she handed the phone off the Hotch.

'I like to see you scared, wonder what you look like tied up with rope.'

"Harlow, any texts you get from an unknown number I want you to send to us." Hotch handed back her phone

"Got it." A ding came from her phone and she looked at it, Emily and Hotch both heard their own voices from the small handheld device. "Oh god. He's been listening to us talking."

"Can we talk in the hall?" Emily asked Hotch, they both walked out to the hall, "Screw it, Aaron we need to work on this."

"We both could get fired."

"I don't care about that. I care about this girl, she is in grave danger." Emily said, breathing in and out so she will calm down, "This guy followed her to her dorm room. We need to help this girl."

"I know. We will do what we can without the police or the Dean knowing."

"I think she'll like that."

"She or you?"

"Both." Hotch pulled Emily into his arms, keeping her close. "Thank you."

"You're welcome Love."