Chapter Nine

Emily and Hotch stepped off of the jet feeling the cool air rush against their skin, they walked straight from the tarmac to the BAU floor, both going to their respected areas.

"Hey, you're back." JJ said sitting down on Reid's desk, he put his hand on her thigh. She moved it away, not wanting anyone to see it. Emily saw it happen, JJ and Reid didn't think anyone saw it happen since it happened so fast.

"Yeah, we just got back."

Hotch came out of his office to get Emily but stopped when he seen her talking to JJ, Reid, and Morgan. Morgan said something that Hotch couldn't hear and Emily hit him and said something back before turning towards Hotch.

"What do you want Hotch?"

"My office."

"Yes, Sir." The two walked into Hotch's office, Hotch closed the door and the blinds while Emily leaned against the wall. "I got a call from Clarabelle, Harlow just went into surgery."

"For what?"

"Her brain."

"She didn't deserve to go through that."

"No one deserves this." Hotch pulled Emily in, wrapping his arms around her, holding her close. He knew how much Emily likes Harlow, so he knows how much this hurts her even if she won't show it.

"Did Clarabelle say anything else?"

"She told me to tell you, thank you." She leaned up and kissed him on his cheek, he moved his head and caught her lips.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

"Oh!" Garcia screeched from her bunker staring at her computer screen, she always has one screen with the security cameras up, she stared at Hotch and Emily kissing in his office.

"What do you think they are talking about up there?" Reid asked from the bullpen, the three of them staring at the closed blinds.

"I don't think they're talking." Morgan said.

"What do you mean by that?" JJ asked.

"You haven't noticed how much time they spend together now?"

"I guess."

"How much time do you spend with someone you're dating?"

"Anytime I can."

"You think they're dating?" Reid asked, blushing a bit.

"You don't?" Morgan said.

"She has been blushing a lot when Hotch is mentioned." JJ brought up.

"Exactly." Morgan exclaimed, spinning in his chair.

"I should get down there." Emily whispered against Hotch's lips.

"Do you have any reports to be done?" He asked pulling back a little.

"Not yet."

"So then don't go down there."

"They're going to catch on," Emily started, "plus don't you have cameras in here?"

Hotch's eyes went wide. "You think they are watching?"

"Wouldn't put it past them."

"Speaking of dating, what's going on with you two?" Morgan asked Reid and JJ.

"What do you mean?"

"Do you really think we didn't see you pushing Pretty Boy's hand from you."