Chapter Eleven

"EMMY!" Jack yelled when Emily walked through the door, Jack had just gotten back from a week-long trip with his Aunt Jessica and Uncle Eric. Emily was now just starting to show since it has been three months since she found out, making her four months into her pregnancy. She had seen a doctor who confirmed she was already a month along when Emily found out.

"Jack!" Emily kneeled down and gave him a hug as best as she could. When she stood up she guided him to the couch, pulling him onto her lap as soon as she saw that he was starting to fall asleep. He fell asleep with his head on her chest and a hand on her small belly that's poking out a bit, it's not big enough to notice at first.

"Emily, the team is coming over in a few hours." Hotch said walking in the living room. He stopped when he saw the sight of his son cuddled up with his girlfriend on the couch, both were asleep. He immediately took out his phone and took a picture of the two, smiling as he did so.

"I know Aaron."

"You're awake."

"Yes I am, can you take him up to his room?"

"Of course." He said, taking Jack off of Emily, carrying him to his bedroom. Once Hotch got back he wrapped his arm around Emily and she curled herself into his side. They stayed like that for a few minutes before she got up and pulled him up with her.

"Come on, we have cleaning to do." They started cleaning, finishing two hours later.

"Are we really doing this?" Hotch asked her bringing her close to him.

"Yes, we are. We are telling the team." She said pulling him down for a kiss.

"Hey Spence, before we go I want to give this to you." JJ said holding out a small box. Reid took it with hesitation and opened it slowly, his face formed a huge smile before looking back up at her.

"You're pregnant?"

"I am."

"We're having a baby!" He said lifting her up and spinning her around, he put her down and crashed his lips into hers, she laughed once he pulled away.

"Come on, we have to go." She said letting go of Spencer. He followed her out to the car putting their stuff in the back of their car.

"Nope."

"What?"

"You're not driving."

"You're not going to start with this now." JJ said putting her hands on her hips.

"Jenn, you are five months pregnant. I just want you safe." Spencer held out his hand, she put the keys in his hand and went around to get into the passenger side.

"You are to much sometimes." She laughed out as they pulled out of the driveway and on to the road. They drove in silence to Prentiss and Hotch's house, once they got there Penelope and Morgan were already there.

"Do you think we should tell them?"

"Tell them what?"

"That we're engaged. And pregnant."

"You really want them to know?"

"I don't want to hide it anymore." Spencer said sitting in the car that is sitting in the Hotchner-Prentiss driveway.

"I don't want to hide anymore either." She said, she took the ring out of her bag and slid it onto her finger. They got out and walked up to the door hand in hand, they knocked and Emily answered the door, she gave a smile when she seen JJ's ring finger and their hands intertwined.

"Welcome." She gave them a smile. They followed her into the house, both of them suddenly feeling nervous about telling everyone.

They went to the kitchen and grabbed some things to drink, both took a glass of water. They walked to the living room where everyone was gathered and drinking. They all moved to the couch and chairs, Reid, JJ, Emily, and Hotch on the couch, Penelope and Derek on the love seat.