Attacked (XXX)

As I ran my lips over Mark's neck my hand sat firmly on his chest. I guess he was just as nervous as I was because I could feel his heart beating fast underneath my palm. He was breathing normally and he didn't seem nervous but his heart was racing. My kisses slowly trailed up his neck and to his ear. As my teeth lightly bit at his earlobe my hands slid down from his chest. My fingers lightly wrapped around the bottom of his shirt. "Take it off" I lowly demanded as I tugged at the hem of his shirt. Mark lowly chuckled "You're the boss here too?" he questioned me. I couldn't help it, this is what I was used to. Even when James and I used to have sex it was a fight for dominance in the bedroom. It was just what we were into I guess. My attention was drawn back to Mark as he shifted under me. He reached down, grabbing the bottom of his shirt and pulling it over his head. Once he had his shirt fully off he threw it to the side and looked up at me with a small smile.  His stare sent my stomach turning, like it always did. I adverted my eyes, sending them scanning down his chest and torso. My finger tips lightly ran over his abs as my eyes studied down to his obvious v-line. I could feel Mark lightly shudder underneath me. When I looked back up at him his eyes were slightly closed and his head was laid back against the bed. Well seems as though he was enjoying things so far. 

As I looked down at him I pressed my hands firmly onto his chest. I lightly bit my lip as I moved my hips, lightly grinding on him. I could hear him lowly sigh as his hands moved down, gripping my waist. I slightly smiled, more to myself than anything else. I always knew that I was good at turning people on, James never let me forget that, but making Mark feel good felt...impressive. "You doing okay down there?" I slickly asked him as I sped up a little. His grip tightened on my waist as his eyes opened. He was looking back up at me and I could see him lusting over me. He lightly bit his lip as he nodded to me. I could still feel his heartbeat underneath the palm of my hands. His heart was still beating wildly and it made me excited. I kept my steady pace as I reached down and grabbed my tank top, pulling it over my head. Once it fell to the floor I couldn't help but think back to James. He was the only other person that I ever willingly got naked in front of. Marks hands pressed firmly against my waist before moving them up the sides of my body slowly. I could feel chills run down my back as he quickly shifted his body to the side, flipping me off of him and onto my back.

I chuckled lowly to myself as Mark positioned his body over mine. He smiled his goofy ass smile down at me as his strong arms positioned on each side of my body. "You can't just tease me like that cookie" He looked down at me with a smirk. I rolled my eyes "The fuck are you gonna do about it?" I asked him with a raised eyebrow. He laughed a little as he climbed backwards off of the bed and stood up straight. I raised one of legs into a bent position as I pushed myself up onto my elbows. I looked up at him and smirked as his fingers wrapped around the band to his sweatpants. I raised my eyebrow as I smirked up at him. This little shit was making a show of things. He lightly swayed his hips as he pulled his sweatpants down lower, showing his v-line going deeper to what I was more interested in seeing. He winked at me before he slid his sweatpants and boxers down with ease, stepping out of them smoothly. My smile grew slightly as I finally was able to see what the guy was packing....he's bigger than James. I fully sat up on the bed before using my finger to call him closer. "You just gonna tease me again" He jokingly sighed out as he moved closer to me. I slightly rolled my eyes before licking my lips "I'm gonna suck your dick...Or do you wanna end things here?" I slightly cocked my head to the side as I looked up at him. He just looked down at me a little surprised as he chuckled. "That's what I thought, so shut the fuck up" I ordered up at him. I lightly giggled as I reached forward, lightly grabbing a hold of his half hardened Minnie Mark.

I could hear his breathing deepen as I made contact with it. I glanced up at him and smirked before moving forward. I'm guessing it's been a long while since this guy has had any sexual contact because as soon as the tip of my tongue lightly ran across the base of it I could feel him shudder. I lowly chuckled as I pressed my tongue on the bottom of it firmly. I slowly ran my tongue up to the tip of it before circling the top. "Fuck" He lowly hissed in between his teeth. I smiled up at him "How long has it been?" I casually asked him before moving forward, wrapping my lips around him. I know that it was kind of weird but I didn't like to think of sex as something that should be silent and awkward. If we're not moaning then I don't like silence during it....now THAT'S weird to me. When it was James and me, we were either moaning, dirty talking, or just asking what we were both up to all day. I could hear him lowly moan as I started to suck at a steady pace. "Mm....too long" He moaned out. Well I already figured that. I ignored his response as I started to go faster. I can't lie though, I wanted to make Mark feel good. As some form of a thank you to him. This man has saved my life, made me smile, made me laugh, and made me feel loved again.... I wanted him to know that I appreciated it.