Interrogation

I sat in the boat rowing with Tom. We had gotten Jacob and Trevor out of the theatre and into the car without much hassle or notice from Zombies. We had them sitting in between the both of us with their arms and legs duck taped to each other. As we rowed they would shift sometimes and I assume it'd be them trying to flip the boat. Tom and I rowed silently, we didn't want to say anything of importance to alert these two. We didn't really have a plan though. We knew that we were taking them back to Shane's community but we didn't know what to do after. I was sure that Tom was gonna want to torture them but we need information...I'm sure we could do both though. "How is everyone doing?" Tom lowly asked me as we rowed. I looked up and at him. I peered in between Jacob and Trevor to see Tom staring back at me. I shrugged "Everyone seems as fine as they can be. Saw that Sean guy this morning, he was barely holding it together but he didn't let it show" I replied to him. He lowly sighed as he shook his head "I swear these people think that it is horrible to show any emotion" He spoke out. I chuckled as I looked at him "Where do you think they got it from? You and Miu are running a family with these people but you're also running some tough ass, brute ass people" I replied to him. It was true though. The people of the kingdom are some of the toughest people that I have ever met. Even down to the kids these people were strong minded and fighters. They had a strong sense of togetherness and family which mixed well with their strong will and urge to protect. I could see Trevor's eyes dart over quickly which made me think that he was talking with Jacob. I reached forward and grabbed Jacob by his hair. I pulled him back onto me aggressively. "You two plan anything funny and I'll throw you off this boat by myself. See how well you two can swim without your arms and legs" I spoke firmly into his ear before throwing him forward. I looked over at Tom, he had a deadly look on his face. He looked genuinely angry and upset. This was gonna be an interesting day.

---Time Skip---

I groaned a little as I pulled Jacob along with me. Tom was pulling along Trevor and we were nearing the gate. As we neared it I remembered the howls that Morgan had did when we first got here. I tried my best to imitate the howl and I guess I must've did pretty okay because the gate started to open. As it did a body slipped through it and I could see that Garrett guy making his way over to us. "Y/N! What's... Going on?" his happy enthusiasm slowly faded as he got closer to Tom and I. "Who's this?" he pointed to Tom "And who are they?" he questioned as he looked down at Jacob and Trevor. I just groaned a little, I didn't have time for this. "Look Garrett, I need a quiet room where I can get answers from these guys" I spoke out as I pulled Jacob along past him. "And I need two of my people" Tom spoke out as he followed behind me. I guess that Garrett could sense the urgency because he quickly started walking next to me. "The building you are stationed in has a basement that can work.. And who?" he looked over at Tom as he spoke. "Mark and Marzia" He replied swiftly. "I'm Tom by the way"-- "Garrett. It's nice to meet you. I'll get your people and meet you two in the basement" Garrett replied. At least he made this easier by not asking too many questions. These people weren't too violent but they knew not to ask too many questions. "Let's get them there fast. Don't want to draw too much attention" I spoke to Tom as I dragged Jacob along. Tom nodded to me as he aggressively pulled Trevor.

---Time Skip---

I sat on the floor looking across the room at Jacob and Trevor. We had tied them down to some chairs and we were waiting for Marzia and Mark. "I can't touch them" Tom lowly growled out as he looked across the room at them. I raised one of my eyebrows in confusion "What do you mean you can't touch them?" I asked him. He looked over at me and I could see clear anger in his eyes. I've never seen Tom look angry....It was kind of scary. "I'll kill them.....I can't touch them" He said that last part more to himself than to me. I slightly nodded, I understand where he is coming from. We needed answers, and Tom wasn't gonna give these guys any time to answer any question. My head turned to the left as the door to the basement opened. In walked, Mark, Marzia, Shane, and Morgan. "Tom!" Mark exclaimed happily as he ran over to us. He hugged Tom tightly, sighing in relief. Tom hugged him back chuckling lowly "Hey little bro" He smiled as Mark pulled out of their hug. His eyes looked over at me before he grabbed my arm and pulled me off of the ground. He pulled me into a tight hug as he lowly growled into my ear. "I thought I told you that you weren't going?"-- "I thought I told you that I was?" I chuckled as I hugged him back. He moved back a little and looked into my eyes. His eyes burrowed into mine and I could really see that he was worried about me. "Don't scare me like that Cookie" He spoke out seriously. I rolled my eyes and lightly pecked his lips "Don't go soft on me Mark" I roughly patted his chest "We have work to do" I spoke out. I lightly moved Mark from in front of me and walked forward. Marzia had pulled out of her hug with Tom and looked over at me. "What's going on?" Shane asked me lowly. "Son of a bitch" Morgan lowly cursed out as she brushed past me. She walked up to Jacob and Trevor and looked down at them angrily. She took her free hand and slapped Jacob across his face hard. She then slapped Trevor so hard that the sound rang throughout the room. Shane cringed next to me a little as she did. "They stole Morgan, hunted me, attacked their home, got their people killed, killed my friend Joe, and took his wife" I pointed to Tom. Shane looked at me a little surprised but the hesitation on his face left as Morgan turned around. She had tears streaming down her angry face. "Make them talk" She seriously spoke to me before walking and sitting down next to Tom. "We need to find his wife. You can stay if you want, but this interrogation is happening" I spoke to Shane. He glanced back at Morgan and then at the assholes tied down "Make them talk" He nodded to me before walking back and sitting next to Morgan. "Alright!" I clapped loudly as I walked towards them. Mark and Marzia were leaning on the wall behind the two of them. I walked up to Trevor and pulled the tape off of his mouth aggressively. "Trevor. I have never wanted to hear your annoying ass voice more" I smirked down at him. I looked over at Jacob and reached forward. I lightly ran my hand over his cheek before grabbing the tape and ripping it off. "Fuck...son of a bitch" Jacob lowly cursed out.