0.1

Ethan Dolan added you as a friend!

I hummed as I opened Snapchat to add him back, tossing my towel into the hamper. Ethan and I weren't exactly friends, but we did go to school together. Him and his brother were some athletes or something- I didn't keep up with school sports. I did, however, know that he was hot.

It was 2:30 in the morning, and normally I'd probably be asleep, but I'd snuck in late after hanging out with some friends and had to take a shower.

He'd sent me a picture of him shirtless, in the mirror with dim lighting. Wasn't complaining.

Ethan Dolan: you up?

Obviously I'm up, I just added you back, dumbass.

I laughed to myself as I sent a cute selfie back to him, reaching for my clothes to get dressed.

Ethan Dolan: nudes? (;

He'd sent another picture, this time with his shorts hung low on his hips and the lining of his Calvin Klein boxers sticking out. It was slightly brighter in the room, bright enough to see a clear bulge in his pants. He looked good.

I'd sent nudes before, and I was 18, so I didn't have a problem with it. I was confident in my body, and a couple of guys seeing me naked wasn't really a huge deal in my mind. The boy seemed a little desperate, so why not help him out? I didn't do this too often, but I was feeling up to it tonight.

Standing in the mirror, I adjusted my wet hair so it lay daintily over my chest, dripping down ever so slightly. I had underwear on, but kept my bra off. I placed a finger seductively on my lips and pouted, taking the picture and sending it to him.

With a sigh, I placed my phone down to get dressed. That'll do.

My phone buzzed as I changed into pjs and towel dried my hair, throwing it into a braid for the hell of it.

Ethan Dolan: fuck heaven
Ethan Dolan: you look so good

He didn't even send a picture this time. Usually you exchange nudes with someone. I didn't really need a photo of his dick, but I was kinda curious.

Me: thanks e
Me: not sending anything back?

No response.

He was probably busy jerking off, so I didn't think much of it. It wasn't all that disappointing to me.

//

I woke up the next morning, running late for school already.

My parents were at work, my sister had left for the bus, and I completely overslept. This is what I get for being up late.

I jumped out of bed, not bothering to check my phone, and quite frankly I didn't want to see any angry texts from my mom about why the school called and said I wasn't in class.

If I hurried, I could get to school right before the end of first period.

Throwing on a cropped yellow hoodie, my favorite leggings, and some yellow converse, I rushed to the bathroom to put on some makeup. Just some eyeliner and concealer, and a clear lip gloss.

My hair was pretty much set considering I braided it before bed, so it had nice loose waves.

After making sure I had all of my things, I left for school. My parents took both cars to work in the morning, but luckily it wasn't a far walk.

I took a late pass with a sigh and waltzed to my locker, hearing the bell ring to signal the end of first period. The halls flooded with kids, but my best friends still found me quickly.