1.0

"Alright, you're dismissed. Stay in the area," the instructor smiled, releasing us for the rest of the day. We were on that environmental field trip, and we only had to show up for morning classes before we were free to do basically whatever. I don't know exactly what this place is, but it was pretty cool. It had a similar set up to a small school campus, except it wasn't a school. It even had dorms, which we were staying in.

Mia, Eve, and I retreated back to our room to get changed before walking down toward the pool. Noah waved us over to him, where he was sitting, but my attention was pulled elsewhere.

"You look good, Heaven." A deep voice spoke, and I turned to face a boy named Alex. I'd spoken to him a few times, had a few classes with him, and knew he hung out with Ethan quite a bit. He bit his lip as he looked me up and down. I was wearing a black shirt that said babygirl on it with a corset belt, and nothing else. The shirt was a bit short, but I had a bikini underneath so it didn't really matter.

"I know," I winked and went to turn around.

"C'mon, what do I have to do to get you to hangout with me?" Alex asked, jogging so he was in front of me again. From what I knew, he was decently nice. Although he probably just wanted to hookup.

"Is he bothering you?" Grayson joked as he came up behind us. Alex rolled his eyes and looked to me.

"Not yet." I smiled, seeing Ethan enter the room, eyes immediately landing on me. "We were just gonna hangout for a bit."

Grayson nodded slowly but didn't say anything more. Alex grinned, wrapping his arm around my waist as he walked me away. Ethan's eyes narrowed as he watched, taking note of my shirt as well. If Ethan wanted to play games, I'd play games.

And I play to win.

Alex was actually kind of cool to hangout with. My friends and I were sat with him and a few of his, who weren't as much of assholes as you'd assume. Or maybe they were, but they were being nice right now.

One of his friends was actually flirting with Mia quite a bit, so I'd definitely have to encourage her to go for it considering she never would without a push.

We all moved to hangout in the pool- other than me. I was sitting over the side of it with my legs in the water. They were tossing a beach ball around and we were all just hanging out. I felt calm and a bit joyful for the first time in a while.

"Heaven," Alex said in a sing song voice, breaking from the group and wading toward me in the water. He stood between my legs, hands gripping me thighs as he smiled. "Come swim,"

His wet hands pushed up my shirt a little bit, but he didn't break eye contact.

I hummed, but nodded and began undoing my belt before tossing it to the side, along with my shirt. As I made sure my hair was tied up securely, I noticed a few eyes on me.

Alex was checking me out, sure, but more importantly, so was Ethan. He was watching me intently from the other side of the room, so I moved into the pool and toward Alex as his eyes narrowed. He had no right to be upset over this, and yet it seemed to be getting to him.

Not that I was complaining. What he did really hurt me, so if I could feel a little bit of satisfaction by making him jealous I'd say he deserved it.

Later, I was heading to meet Alex in the hot tub, but Grayson caught up to me in the hall on the way back from dinner.

"I'm not going to get in the middle of this again, but what exactly are you trying to do by hanging out with Alex?" Grayson hummed, an amused chuckle leaving his lips. "Ethan's been pissed ever since he saw you two together hours ago.