0.2

"Oh my god, Mia! This is good," I grinned, holding her phone. "No, this is perfect."

"I completely forgot that I had it! It's exactly what we needed." She says, slipping her phone back in her pocket. "When do you wanna do it?"

"We have study hall together after lunch, so I think that'll work. And we'll be able to see everything unfold." I nodded, shutting my locker. Someone had tried cleaning it, but some of the red paint was still left over and couldn't be scraped off without damaging the locker. At least you couldn't tell what it said anymore.

"Are you guys really doing this?" Noah asked. "I mean, it'll definitely work, and I don't have much pity for these guys, but it wasn't really his fault."

"Babe, let them. This is perfect," Eve adds in, giving Noah a quick kiss. "And hopefully after this, things will calm down."

Noah hold his hands up and gives in before smiling at us. He was just checking to make sure that we wanted to go through with this- he was always the voice of reason. But there was no stopping this.

We were getting Ethan back.

Study hall couldn't come fast enough, but once we were there my stomach was bubbling with anticipation. We waited about ten minutes into class before getting started.

"Send it to all of my contacts?" Mia confirmed, looking to me just to be sure.

"All of them. Well, except for your parents and stuff." I laughed, doing the same. "One... two... three." As we both pressed send, I couldn't help but feel relieved almost. So many phones in study hall buzzed, and you could hear whispers and gasps, and then more buzzing as other people sent it to their friends.

Mia had found Grayson Dolan's nudes in her phone.

Now sure, Grayson wasn't exactly the one I was mad at here, but Ethan and his brother were close. This was good enough. He'd have to be collateral damage this time. Not to mention, he wouldn't receive any amount of backlash similar to what I did. He's a guy, people won't care as much. But he will. And so will Ethan- which is exactly what we need right now. Plus, they were twins. They couldn't look that different naked.

I sat atop the table, my feet resting on the seat as I chewed my gum and watched the scene unfold in the cafeteria. Mia and I laughed quietly, until we heard a huge slam.

Ethan came storming in with fire in his eyes, settled on me.

The teacher didn't even notice- she was a little old lady and usually turned her hearing aids down during class. A lot of students turned to watch, but Ethan didn't even care. He was just pissed.

I smiled at him gently, blowing a bubble with my gum. "Don't you have class, Ethan?"

"Shut the hell up," he spits, running a hand through his hair. "What the fuck? Where did you even get that? Why the fuck would you send out pictures of my brother?"

"Why would you send out pictures of me?" I raised my eyebrows. He threw his hands up in frustration and began pacing in front of the table. "Your brother sent pictures of his dick to my lovely friend Mia, why not use them to my advantage? After all- if you don't mind sharing mine I'm sure he won't mind us sharing his."

Ethan narrowed his eyes at me, but didn't have time to say anything as Grayson came marching over. He not only looked panicked, but hostile as well. Ethan's eyes widened as he looked to his brother. He probably thought he had more time.

"I'm gonna kill you." Grayson spoke clearly, looking straight to Ethan.

"What? Why me?! I didn't send it!" Ethan spluttered. "Kill her. This isn't even my fault, bro. Like, I'm sorry, but... Heaven sent it to the school."