0.4

I was at my locker, trying to see what I needed. It was Friday, and I only had a little bit of homework, so I didn't need much. This week felt like it passed so slowly- it was just a few days ago I walked into school to see pictures of me naked everywhere.

That still hadn't blown over, but I was dealing with it. At least I was confident in myself and my body before this, and nothing would damage that. No names, no looks; I'd learned self love years ago.

Comments from guys were still quite annoying, but they weren't really harming me too much. And I'd been groped much less in passing so I guess that counted as a plus.

Most of my teachers were nice about it, or didn't acknowledge it, there were only a couple of odd ones who made me uncomfortable. There wasn't much I could do about that since nothing had happened, and our principal was a dick himself.

Neither Ethan or I had retaliated with anything big, but we did take every opportunity possible to annoy one another.

"Going to the party at Tyler's tonight?" Speak of the devil.

"Only if you're not gonna be there." I slammed my locker and moved away, unfortunately he jogged to catch up, blocking my path. I was going to the party , but why would I give him a direct answer? So he could look for me there just to mess with me?

"That hurts." Ethan feigns offense. "You should come. I'm sure everyone would love to see you get drunk and show off your tits in person this time."

With a huff, I shoved Ethan away from me.

"Leave me alone, Ethan."

"Calm down, it's nothing that everyone hasn't seen. Have some fun, Heaven."

"Is Grayson coming?" I asked, actually looking him in the eye. He raised an eyebrow, but nodded. "Tell him to look for me, alright? I'd love to see him." With a wink, I turned from Ethan and walked away.

"Why do you have to be so bitchy?!" He shouted after me, but I climbed into Noah's car and sat down next to Mia, ignoring his antics. We were all hanging out at my house this afternoon and then getting ready for the party together. Well, Noah would be watching us get ready, but he'd still be hanging.

We greet my little sister, Katie, and retreat upstairs to my room.

Music plays in the background as we sit around and talk, eating snacks and trying to toss them into each other's mouths. This is gonna be fun to clean up tomorrow when I'm alone.

My parents just order us pizza for dinner, and we hangout with my little sister and watch a movie while we eat.

"Are you guys going out tonight?" Katie asks.

"Yeah, we've got some plans. What about you, muffin?" Eve smiles, watching as my sister scrunches her nose at the nickname. She shakes her head.

"Just gonna be home... with mom and dad... unless-"

"Katie, you can't come with us. Not tonight," she lets out a loud groan. "I'm sorry! It's a high school thing, and you're not old enough yet. Mom and dad would kill me if I brought you."

"I-I'm old enough! I'm almost in high school!" She splutters, eyes locking on Noah.

She had quite the crush on him. We all thought it was cute. He adored my sister, he thought of her as family too, so he always made sure never to tease her about it. Katie was 13, so she wanted to think she was an adult, but she was still a kid. She'd get over the crush eventually, but she was going through her 'boy crazy' phase right now.