Ch. 10

Jacob went upstairs to where Khalid and Kendall were. She looks back and rolled her eyes.

"Jacob, what the Hell are you doing here?"

"What? Is this a way to greet your party guest?"

"You weren't invited here."

"So me (the most popular guy in school) doesn't get invited to your little birthday party, but him (the biggest loser in school) gets to chill with you in the VIP? The Hell kinda logic is that?"

"Number one, you're the biggest loser in school, number two, he took your popular title, number three, you're the biggest jerk in the world!" Kendall said.

"Oh so you mad that I cheated on you with your youngest sister Kylie?" He laughs.

Kendall slapped him hard. He wipes his cheek.

"Get. The. Fuck. Out. My. Gah. Damn. Party. Now!"

He shrugs, and went downstairs.

"This isn't over Khalid." Jacob shouted.

She scoffed at his comment. Khalid sighs.

"I know Khalid, I hate him too." She said to him.

He shook his head.

"Try to enjoy yourself."

"I'll try." He said.

He went downstairs to find his friends. He saw them sitting at a table.

"Guys!"

"Khalid!" Ella Mai shouted.

He walks to them, as she ran over to hug him. He holds her tight.

"You having a great time?" She asked.

"Yeah... I actually am."

Ella Mai smiles. And hugged him again, not letting go.

"Yo, Jacob tried to hit on your girl again." Jaden said.

"He got one more time, and I'll beat his ass on site." Khalid said.

"Agreed bro."

The party goes on. Everyone is still having a great time. When everyone sang happy birthday to Kendall Jenner, the party continues. It was about time to leave. A few people (mainly VIP people) stayed after the party. Khalid and his friends had a chance to stay at the after party. Ella Mai was so excited to be there. She got a chance to meet her.

"Oh my goodness Kendall, I'm so happy to meet you!" She exclaims.

"Girl, I'm loving this red dress you have on."

Ella Mai blushes.

"Awww thank you so much."

"Girl we have to take a picture."

"Yesss!"

Kendall took her phone out, and took a selfie with Ella Mai.

"This is going on Instagram!"

Ella Mai smiles. She turns to Khalid, who smiles at her.

"You having a great time, babe?" He asked.

"Yesss, so much fun."

They all got in the picture together. Quavo and Jacquees came through. Kendall looks at them.

"Ohhh come on, y'all can hop in this picture too." Kendall smiles.

"Bet."

They got in the picture as well. She had a selfie stick, so she could get the whole body.

Everyone sat at the table.

"I would like to make an announcement." Kendall says, calming all the commotion down.

They got quiet.

"I would love to thank each and every one of you for being here, and I would like to make a special shout out to Rodriquez, Quavious, and Tinashe for being here, as well as a huge thanks to Zendaya for making this party just for me."

"Hey, don't forget the homeboy Khalid." Quavo says.

"Ooooh yes, how could I forget my special guest, and his friends too?"

Khalid and his friends smiled.

"Thanks for having me here." Khalid said.

"Yes, this party was so amazing, and I'm so happy to be here with you." Ella Mai added.

"Awww y'all." Kendall smiles.

"Ayeee, toast to cool ass friends!" Jaden lifts his glass up.

Everyone raised their glass too.

"To cool ass friends!" They said at the same time.

They clink their glasses together, and sipped the champagne.

Everyone were socializing, sharing laughs and having a great time. Khalid was joking about his childhood days.

"Man I'm telling y'all, I thought I was somebody, wearing that superman diaper, pretending to save the world."

"You're so cute, Khalid." Ella Mai laughs.

He blushes.

"Wow, I'm definitely shipping you two." Kendall smiles. "So Ella Mai, how are you enjoying this school?"

"I love it." She replies. "There are good people, as well as bad."

"You're talking about Jacob as the bad, right?"

"She's definitely talking about Jacob." Jorja rolled her eyes.

"He's my ex."

"Oh really?"

"Yes, and no I did not invite him to my party."

"Kinda figured." Gabi says. "Nobody would want him there."

"Man, I agree." Quavo says.

"No cap." Jacquees added.

Khalid peeped at his watch. 10:30.

"Guys, I better get going, thanks for having us here."

"Thanks for coming to my party." Kendall smiles.

"No problem."

"Byeee Kendall." Ella Mai said.

She hugged her, and went with Khalid, Jaden, and Amandla. They all boarded his SUV.

After Khalid dropped Jaden and Amandla home, and drove Ella Mai back to her house. He parks at her driveway.

"I'm so glad you had a great time." He said.

"Me too baby, thanks for taking us to her birthday party."

He looks into her eyes, and leans forward to kiss her. They kissed for a good 2 minutes. They stopped.

"Well, I don't wanna hold you up too long." He said.

"Okay baby, goodnight."

He hugs her.

"Goodnight, babe."

She gets out, and head to her house. Khalid waits, until she gets inside. Once she was fully in the house, he went home.

Ella Mai was dressed in her sweatpants, tank top, and fuzzy socks. Her hair was tied up in a bun. She was sipping tea, and reading a story on her iPad. Someone knocks on her door.

Who could this be at 11 o'clock?

She walks over to answer the door. It was Jacob.

"What are you doing here?"

He pushed her back and shuts the door behind him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??"

He force himself on to her, and started making out with her. He snatched her clothes off. She tries to fight her way out, but he was too strong.