Ch. 11

Jacob walks out her house with blood on his shirt. He looked satisfied. In the house, Ella Mai is laying on the ground, crying. Her shirt had blood on it. Her iPhone is laying across the floor. It rings. She reaches for it.

"H-h... hello?" She murmurs.

"Hey Ella Mai... hey... are you okay?" Amanda says over the phone.

"N-no..."

"What happened?"

"Jacob... he... he..." She started crying.

"Did he really..."

"Yes."

"I'm on my way, and I'm calling the police."

Amandla hangs up, and immediately grabbed her purse, and leaves.

An hour later...

Alessia, Jorja, Gabi, and Amandla visits Ella Mai at the hospital. Ella Mai lays there, still traumatized after earlier. The other girls were sad.

"Thanks for being here with me."

"Anytime hun." Jorja says.

"W... w-where's Khalid?" Ella Mai asked.

"I don't know, I called Jaden and told him to get him." Amandla answers.

"Okay."

"Here, I'll call him to see where they are."

Amandla leaves the room. Ella Mai cries some more, as Jorja comforts her.

"It's okay hun, we're here for you."

"Look at me, I'm a mess!"

"Oh Mai." Alessia hugs her.

Amandla came back in.

"Y'all... Jaden and Khalid are in jail."

"What?" They said at the same time.

"I tried to get a whole of Jaden, but he didn't answer, so I called up Quavious, and he said they got locked up."

"Why?" Gabi asked.

"I don't know, he said the officers won't tell him."

"I want to see Khalid."

"Awww Ella Mai, we'll be alright." Amandla said. "Just get some rest, he'll take care of everything."

She kissed her on the forehead. Ella Mai smiles.

"Thank y'all so much."

"No problem, we'll come back tomorrow." Amandla tells her.

The girls told her bye, and left her room.

Meanwhile...

Khalid and Jaden were sitting in the cell together. Khalid looked angry.

~~~~~~~

After finding out that she was raped by Jacob, Khalid got up from his bed, and leaves. He picks up Jaden from his house. They were heading to Jacob's place. When they got there, he bangs on the door. Jacob answers the door, and smirks.

"Oooh look, it's dumb and dumber."

"You hurt my girl." Khalid growls.

"You realized you done fucked up, right?"

Jacob laughs.

"Aye, she liked it though."

Khalid clinched his fists.

"She was moaning to-"

WHAM! Khalid striked him in the face before he could even finish his sentence. Jaden jumps in, kicking at his side rib. Khalid was stomping his chest, making it hard for him to breath. Jacob was coughing out blood. A cop was driving by. When he saw what was happening, he flashed his lights, and stopped by his house.

"We're gonna need more units." He said over the radio.

He gets out, and stops the fight. He pulls Khalid off of Jacob, and detained him. He was still trying to get a whole of him.

"IF YOU EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN, YOU WON'T LIVE TO SEE TOMORROW!" He shouts.

More officers pulled up. They ran to help Jacob, who was smirking at Khalid, being arrested. He spits out blood. The officer began talking to Jacob. He tries to play innocent, and act like he was scared.

~~~~~~~

Khalid lays across the bed, thinking about tonight. Jaden was drawing on his sketch pad.

"Worst night ever." Khalid said.

"I'm sorry about Ella Mai, bro."

"I want to kill Jacob."

"No you don't."

Khalid looks at Jaden.

"He raped my girl. How would you feel if he raped Amandla?"

That hit home for Jaden. He doesn't say a word. It hit so hard, Khalid even felt it. He felt bad.

"I'm sorry, Jaden."

"Save it."

He was really upset. He threw his pad across the cell, and lays back on his bed. He would soon fall asleep. Khalid stares at the wall. He had a tear in his eye. He didn't mean to hurt Jaden's feelings. He closed his eyes for 10 minutes, until someone calls for them.

"Khalid Robinson, Jaden Smith."

Khalid opens his eyes. So did Jaden. They got up, and left the cell. His mom and Amandla were there to get them out. It was a small fee they paid. His mom hugs Khalid.

"I'm so glad you're safe!"

"Let's get outta here."

They left the police station. They rode back home. Khalid and Jaden were silent. Jaden seemed to be upset still. Amandla looks at both of them.

"Are y'all okay?"

Jaden doesn't say a word. He's looking out the window. Khalid looks down.

"Khalid, what's wrong with Jaden?"

"I said something I shouldn't have." He said.

"W-what did you say?"

"I'll tell you about it later."

"Okay."

His mom dropped Jaden off first. He gets out without saying bye to anyone. Amandla watched as he went in his house. They drove off.

His mom pulls up at Amandla's house. She looks at him.

"You need to see Ella Mai tomorrow." She told him.

"I know... I will after school."

"You need to tell me everything that happened with you and Jaden."

"I'll tell you tomorrow, promise." He said.

"Good."

She hugs him.

"I'm so glad you and Jaden are safe."

"Thanks."

She nods, and exits the SUV. Khalid slid in the front seat with his mom, and they drove back home.