。 Chapter 2 ~ Save me? 。

But then I saw a figure in front of me...and it was Taeyong with his bodyguards in front of him. I slowly got up but I almost fell until someone caught me. I looked at whoever caught me and it was Taeyong. I slightly smiled at him and he did that same but then I looked around for my parents and I didn't see them. Of course they ran away not caring about me. I mean I still love them but this happens. Then I heard Taeyong saying...

Taeyong: "Are you okay?"

Me: "Yeah I'm okay no worries."

He nodded and he looked back at the rude villager and said...

Taeyong: "Do you know who I am?"

Rude Villager: "Who are you a rude boy that interrupted a grown person business?"

Taeyong: "Seriously??...You might be new here...I'm the prince of this kingdom."

The rude villager was actually speechless and then bowed the Taeyong and went back to his business. Taeyong's arms are still around my waist. And he looked over to me and said...

Taeyong: "Are you okay Alice?"

Me: "Yeah..."

Taeyong: "I saw the 2 adults you stand up for was that your parents?"

Me: "Yes..."

Taeyong: "Okay...if they were why didn't they protect you or tell you to stop this from happening?"

I sighed and I was about to tell them until I realized that his guards were looking at us. Then I was about to say something until Taeyong told his guards...

Taeyong: "Can you leave us alone for a few minutes? You guys can split up and go check the perimeter."

Guard 1 & 2 : "Yes sir."

After they said that they split up and we went to the bench near by and sat down. Then I said...

Me: "Well my parents doesn't care about me. They always care about being nice to people for some reason and I don't like being nice to mean people...and them doing that because they want to revive money from people."

Taeyong: "Oh...I'm sorry...if it makes you feel any better...my parents doesn't worry about me either...they always tell me to be rude to people that aren't royalty and I don't like."

Me: "I know you don't because from the day we meant to now...you are very nice to me. And can you explain why you told me to leave your garden yesterday?"

Taeyong: "Yeah and thats because my parents doesn't want me to be friends with anyone until I start being mean. I rather be alone then be mean to be honest."

Me: "Honestly me too...people thinks I'm to nice to be my friends...and this situation is gonna be hard when I go to school."

Taeyong: "There is nothing wrong of being too nice to people but to mean people that's just doesn't count. And oh what school are you going too?"

Me: "Yeah I know...and Royal prep? I think that's school are for Royals..."

Taeyong: "Yeah it is and I go there...And it's also for smart people too. it's only if you are a royal or you're smart to be expected in this school."

Me: "Oh you do?! We can helping each other out if you want. And I think it's because I'm smart because I get good grades in schools and also I'm know I'm not a royal."

Taeyong: "Sure why not...can we be friends?"

After he said that he said the last part talking quietly. I nodded and had a small smile on my face. Then I said...