。Chapter 31 ~ Missed you... 。

Kun: "You didn't tell him where she is did you?"

Renjun: "No I didn't...But I did tell him to give you some space until tomorrow."

Me: "Yeah that's fine I guess."

When I said that. Kun said that he was gonna go make me something to eat with Renjun helping him. When they left. Then Lucas said...

Lucas: "Sunshine did Nanna say anything else while you were there?"

Me: "She said too have a wonderful life and she told me to remember that if there's a misunderstanding not everything is not what it seems....oh...I get it now."

Lucas: "Yeah shes right maybe every thing is not what it seems."

Me: "Yes...But Xuxi opppa..."

Lucas: "Omg! Why are you whining?!"

Me: "I'm hungry..."

Lucas: "Ah this girl...come on let's go downstairs."

When Lucas said that he helped of the bed and we got out of Renjun's room and went down to the kitchen when we arrived I saw Winwin standing there too and I stopped myself making Lucas bumping into me and I said...

Me: "Oppa...did you know Winwin was here?"

Lucas: "No why?"

Me: "Because he's right in the kitchen...with Kun and Renjun."

Lucas: "Come on let's ask."

When he said that he grabbed my hand and pulled me into the kitchen before I could say anything. When we went in Lucas said...

Lucas: "Oh Hey Winwin Hyung!"

Winwin: "Hey Xuxi and Sweetie."

Me: "Hi Winwin Oppa."

Winwin: "Don't worry sweetie I came here alone...because I was at my mom's house after school then when I was done I came here."

Me: "Oh okay then."

{ Time Skip } { A few days later }

It's been a few days and I haven't seen Taeyong...I hope he didn't find someone else. But I have been in Renjun's old room for a few days now. I did miss Taeyong and our room and everything. There's a few times where my phone rings and the caller Id was 'My Prince' But I didn't answer him.

Today was a Saturday and I was bored and alone so now I'm in the park and admiring the beautiful surroundings and think of what Nanna while sitting on the bench. Then a few minutes I felt someone's hand of my shoulder I looked up and saw Taeyong??? I got up the bench and was about to walk away...but then Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "My princess...I missed you so much and everything is a misunderstanding!"

Me: "Taeyong how is it a misunderstanding?! I saw it with my own 2 eyes?"

When I said that I was about to continuing walking away until I felt arms around my waist and sniffling coming from behind me and I knew it was Taeyong...I really wanted to comfort him but the he said...