。Chapter 11 ~ Who's getting marry? 。

{ Alice's P.O.V }

I woke up in Taeyong's arms. And I turned myself to him and I kissed his forehead, nose and lips. And I smiled to myself and looks at the clock to see what time it was and it was 3:40pm and I was about to get up but Taeyong pulled me back down and I said...

Me: "Oppa, I gotta go make food for you and the boys."

Taeyong: "No...I wanna cuddle with you."

Me: "Oh but Oppa...I'm hungry for food!

After I said that I pouted and said...

Taeyong: "Okay Okay...stop pouting like that! You looks so soft! And that makes me love you more."

Me: "Okay Oppa. I love you too. Hehe"

After I said that Taeyong kissed me and we both got up from the bed and I fixed my hair and Taeyong's hair too. And when we were done we went downstairs and saw the boys playing video games and I smiled to myself then I said...

Me: "Who wants to eat?!"

Everyone except me: "We do!!"

Me: "Haha okay I'll go make some food. Come on Tae and Nana!"

Jaemin: "Coming Noona!"

Taeyong: "Yes my princess."

Me: "Marky you wanna help to or you wanna watch the video game."

Mark: "No I'm gonna I'll watch the boys."

Me: "Okay."

After I said that me, Taeyong and Jaemin went to the kitchen and started cooking. A few minutes later, we finally finished cooking and Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "Boys!! Time to eat!!"

After he said that we heard footsteps running towards us and we laughed. Then I said...

Me: "Nana?"

Jaemin: "Yes Noona?"

Me: "Can you give me and plate up in the cabinets please."

Jaemin: "Yes Noona."

After he said that he did it and put the plate next to me. And Taeyong was helping me with the other plates of food. When they arrived and all sat down. Then Lucas said...

Lucas: "Wow first family dinner in the new house!"

Me: "Haha yep."

After I said that we all sat down and ate the food. When we were done it was now 4:20pm and Taeyong, Johnny and Jaehyun has to go to their night duties and then go back to the castle. We all sat in the living room for a while and relaxed ourselves and did our homework. Since we all had the same homework we all did it together and It was now 4:50pm. I sighed as I looked at the clock. And Taeyong realized what I was looking at and held my hand and I looked at him and had a small smile on my face. He kissed my forehead and said...

Taeyong: "I'll be back tomorrow."

Me: "I know Oppa."

After I said that he gave me a peck and I smiled. Taeyong, Johnny, Jaehyun and Mark left the house. Mark had to leave because the Lee family had a meeting I'm guessing. After that I went to the kitchen and started washing the dishes. I didn't look happy because I was worried about Taeyong. I sighed and then I heard Nana's voice saying...

Jaemin: "Noona?? Are you okay?"

Me: "Yes Nana I'm fine."

Lucas: "You are definitely lying."