。Chapter 33 ~ 18+!!! & Sick again?! 。

Then when I laid down I felt Taeyong's arm around my waist I turn to him and saw his beautiful smile and I weakly smiled at him back then He kissed my forehead and I said...

Me: "My prince...I'm sorry for always causing problems."

Taeyong: "It's okay...but just so you know I'll be doing my best to protect you no matter what happens."

Me: "Why do you love me so much my prince?"

Taeyong: "Because you are my princess...and that I love you so much you were the first to actually steal my heart...I might've been a play boy or a boy that has a bunch of girlfriend just because he's a prince. But most girls love me because I'm a prince. But when I found you my heart wanted to protect you and loved you for maybe rest of my life."

Me: "Aww my prince...I love you so much!"

Taeyong: "I love you too my princess."

***WARNING 18+****

When he said that he buried his face on to my neck and started kissing me and then when he found my sweet spot and I moaned and then he left me hickey and I said...

Me: "My prince...we can't do this...now..."

Taeyong: "Don't worry the room is sound proof..."

Me: "But it's not our room..."

Taeyong: "Don't worry Ten won't mind."

When Taeyong said that I didn't say anything and the he whispered to me "I need you now my princess..." when he said that I blushed and then he started kissing me passionately and I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. Then he climbed on top of me and and started take of his shirt and I was a bit scared to touch him and I could tell that Taeyong knew so he grabbed my hands and up it on his abs. Then I blushed and then said...

Me: "Wow your night duties do good...really good actually..."

Taeyong: "Haha yep."

After he said that he held my shirt and said...

Taeyong: "May I?"

Me: *nodded*

Then he take my shirt off and then went down to my skirt and when he did I covered myself and Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "Princess...don't cover yourself because you look beautiful."

When he said that I nodded and stop covering myself. Then Taeyong touched my breast and then then he got off the bed and took off his pants. Then he looked at me and I nodded. Then he climbed up to me and put his member in me and started thrusting and I started screaming because it was my first so I said...

Me: "My prince....it hurts..."

Taeyong: "I'm sorry...princess."

After he said that he kissed me for I can forget the pain. I had no hesitation and kissed him back then and few minutes later I said...

Me: "More...my prince!"

Taeyong: "As you wish my princess."

Then he started thrusting more and I moaned Taeyong's name and then his nickname then I said...

Me: "I'm..gonna cum..."

Taeyong: "Wait for me princess..."

Then he started doing it more and I screamed and said...