。 Chapter 3 ~ My boys?? 。

Lucas: "I swear if I was there right now I would huge you so tight right now... oh wait I am. "

Me: "Wait what?! But aren't you..."

Lucas: "Just come open the door."

Me: "Okay."

{ Text message ended }

After I sent the message I ran to the door and opened it and saw Lucas Oppa standing there I just froze because I haven't seen him a while. And he said...

Lucas: "Are you not gonna hug me or what?

Me: "Omg!! You are actually here?!"

Lucas: "Yes I am, now hug me."

Me: "Oppa..."

After I said that I had tears in my eyes and I hugged him and he hugged me so tight. And pat me on the head and said...

Lucas: "There There I'm here now."

I missed him so much! he's always there for me whenever I need him. But every since he moved out with his friends, we haven't seen each other much because where they live is up near the castle, mainly where the rich people lived. But the rich weren't royal as Taeyong so his family are still mean to the rich people too. After a few minutes later, we let go of each other and Lucas wipe my tears and the kissed me on my forehead. I was about to say something until we heard dad's voice saying...

Dad: "Alice! Are you supposed to me in your room?!!...Oh Lucas?! Honey come quick Lucas came to visit us!"

After he said that mom appeared. And said...

Mom: "Oh how is my child doing? I'm so happy you came to visit us!!"

Lucas: "Um actually...I came to visit Alice but it's nice to meet you guys too...I think."

Dad: "Why would you want to visit this piece of sh*t? It's better to visit us."

Me: "....."

Lucas: "Seriously you are gonna call your own daughter / MY SISTER!! a piece a sh*t?! Well you guys still haven't changed ever since I left...I'm actually happy I moved away and soon I'll bring Alice with me."

Mom: "Oh no we changed we promise! Please come back to us."

Lucas: "Stop lying!! I will never come back to this trash! I came to visit Alice and that's final!! And I can't wait to leave here with Alice!! Can you both explain to me when you both hate Alice so much?"

Dad: "Because she was a mistake! We only wanted you!"

Mom: "That's the reason but we still cared for her until now."

Lucas: "Wrong! You both didn't care for her! I did! You both didn't end care about her! Your own daughter!! That's why I got a job while going to school!  To take care of my little sister!! You both only worry about yourself! Why do you never care about us?! All you both do is pretend to care about us but the thing you care about most is money and bing nice to people just for it! And also you never even said I love you once to the both of us!!"