。Chapter 6 ~ Little bro??? 。

{ Next morning } { 4:30am }

It's 4:30am right now and me and Lucas still have school tomorrow but school doesn't start until 10am so we stilled moved. After a half an hour of moving boxes out we saw Johnny?? I ran to him and hugged him and said...

Me: "Johnny why are you here?"

Johnny: "Well since Taeyong couldn't be here he told me to come instead and I agree and also I brought our care for the moving process."

Lucas: "Oh thanks Hyung!"

Johnny: "Haha no problem. Now let's get going and we gotta go to school soon too."

We nodded and Johnny helped us move the boxes into the car. While we left if there was a car following us but we went in different directions just to loose them. After 25 minutes later, we finally arrived at the the new house and my eyes widen said...

{ New house }

When we arrived at the new house I stared at it in shocked and then looked back at Lucas and said

Me: "How in the world did you afford this house?!"

Lucas: "Work and savings because I don't use that much to buy anything to be honest."

Me: "Omg!!! Oppa!! I'm happy!"

Lucas: "I can tell."

After he said that I hit him and Johnny stood there laughing. Then after that we brought the boxes inside and started unpacking. When we were done Lucas showed me and Johnny a house tour.

{ Living room }

{ Kitchen }