。Chapter 26 ~ What's happening?... 。

{ Alice's P.O.V } { 2 months later }

It's been 2 months since I started dating Taeyong and become friends with these boys. Taeyong has been take care of me lately. I love him so much. Taeyong actually moved in with us along with Johnny and Jaehyun. There are bedrooms in the basement so they can sleep there. Don't worry me and Lucas already decorated the whole house. I love all the boys they are my friends and my brothers too. For the past 2 months it's been nothing but trouble. But today I feel like something special is gonna happen. We are all now on break and I woke up and looked next to me and saw a sleeping Prince. I smiled and laid back down and put my face into his chest. I heard him giggled I looked up at him and said...

Me: "What's so funny my prince?"

Taeyong: *sleep voice* "You...you are just adorable!"

Me: *blush* "What makes you say that?"

Taeyong: "Because I love how you always put your face on my chest."

Me: "I can't help it I feel safe in your arms."

When I said that he smiled at me and started hugged me. I smiled and we both cuddled with each other. After we did that a few minutes later, we both got up and got ready for the day. When I was done doing my morning routine I went to my closet and picked out my outfit.

{ My outfit }

When I was done I went back to my room and saw Taeyong still there

When I was done I went back to my room and saw Taeyong still there. I went to him and smiled at him and said...

Me: "My prince it's your turn."

Taeyong: "Okay My Princess! And by the way you look so beautiful!...well you are beautiful everyday."

Me: "Thank you my prince."

After I said that he nodded and left to the bathroom. I went downstairs. When I arrived downstairs I saw Winwin, Mark, Taeil, Johnny, Jaehyun, Haechan, Jisung, Jeno, Jungwoo, Lucas sitting on the living room watching tv and I said...

Me: "Good morning boys!"

Winwin, Mark, Johnny, Jaehyun, Jungwoo: "Good morning Alice Sweetie!"

Lucas and Taeil: "Good morning Sunshine!"

Haechan, Jisung, and Jeno: "Good morning Noona!"

When they said that Jisung and Lucas both came to me and hugged me and I hugged him back the I giggled and said...

Me: *giggled* "why are you both hugging me?"

Jisung & Lucas: "Because we love you."

I smiled and nodded then they let go of me and then I was about to ask something but then Johnny said...