。Chapter 18 ~ Sad...moments 。

Winwin: "And When you were laying in the emergency room he kept mumbling to himself that he didn't want to loose you. And he said he could've been him on the need and not you. And of course I tried comforting him...only you can make him that much happy like he is right now seeing you awake and all happy."

After Winwin said that I looked over to Taeyong and saw him in tears. I knew he was holding it in so I said...

Me: "Awww My Prince! I'm sorry!! But I'll rather be here then seeing you lay on the bed like this."

Taeyong: "And that's why you are my everything. As much as I want to take your place right now but I know I can't do I'll be by your side instead."

When he said that I smiled at him and whipped his tears and held his hand and he kissed my forehead. That's was the first time ever I saw him cry...and I honestly felt so hurt just see it that happened. Then I looked at Taeyong and the other and I slightly smiled. And then Jaehyun comes into the door smiling and I said...

Me: "Why are you so happy?"

Jaehyun: "Well the people looked and they saw a perfect house for 5 people and also it's only 5 minutes away from your house!"

Me: "Oh yay! Rennie what do you think?"

Renjun: "Yes! I think it's a great idea and I will live with you guys!"

Me & Taeyong: "Yay!!"

When me and Taeyong said that we looked at each other and then laughed then he hugged me and kissed my forehead and I blushed and Yuta said...

Yuta: "I swear you guys are so cute together!! My heart can't take the cuteness!"

Jaemin & Mark & Lucas & Renjun: "Yes Hyung I agree!"

Chenle & Jisung: "Hyung and Noona are always cute together!!"

Ten & Winwin & Johnny: "Very true!"

Me: "Oh Boys..."

After I said that they all laughed and so did I. But then my bruise started hurting and I didn't say anything because I didn't want them to worried about me. But then I started sweating and Then Lucas looked over to me and yelled...

Lucas: "Oh my sunshine!! Are you okay?? Why are sweating so much?"

When he yelled everyone looked at me and panicked and I didn't answer because It hurts so bad but I couldn't hold it in anymore and the tears were coming out and I said...

Me: "Oppa! It hurts!"

Lucas: "Chenle! Go call the doctor here!"

Chenle: "Yes Hyung!"

After he said that he left and the boys tried to keep me distracted from the pain. Ten keep talking how handsome he is and Jaehyun and Jaemin were arguing with him and it was so cute! Then the Dr. Kim came in with another nurse and checked in the bruise. Then he said...

Dr. Kim: "It's okay nothing happened it's just that you moved a lot so the stitches kinda like poked you and it made you hurt...and It's because of the bruise and it's okay it happened to many people and we know this is your first time doing stitches too."

Taeyong: "Dr.Kim is she gonna feel better soon?"

Dr.Kim: "Don't worry your majesty she will in a couple of days...but until then don't let her do anything hard or carry anything heavy and don't move to much either or else it will hurt again."

Taeyong: "Okay...But can she have some pain killer to dial the pain down?"

Dr.Kim: "Yes she can. Come with me and I'll get you some."

Taeyong: "Okay...Mark? Can you go with Dr.Kim to get Alice's pain killers?"

Mark: "Yeah sure why not."

Taeyong: "Thanks Mark."

Mark: "No problem Hyung."

After that he left and Taeyong and everyone else was worried about me. Then Mark came back a few minutes later and gave the pills to Lucas and gave one pill and water for me to drink it. When I drank it 15 minutes later it stopped hurting and I looked the other and weak smiled and said...

Me: "I'm okay now. Thanks Mark for the medicine."

Mark: "No problem."

After Mark said that our stomach started growling and so we decided half of us should go home and cook the food and half should stay with me. Taeyong was staying of course he would leave my side. Renjun had to go home to his house because it's takes a while. They took 15 minutes to figure out who's is staying and who's leaving. So the results Taeyong, Johnny, Winwin, Yuta, Jaemin and Jisung are staying and Lucas, Renjun, Mark, Jaehyun, Ten, and Chenle were the ones going home. Jisung was supposed to be the one going home but he and Lucas ended up switching places. Lucas looks really tired...actually they all did. Jaehyun can cook that's why he's in the go home team.

Me: "I'm hungry..."

Winwin: "Yeah me too."

Jaehyun: "Okay let me go home and cook you guys and the boys some food and me and Lucas will be back with the food."

Taeyong: "Okay...But take your time though."

Jaehyun: "Don't worry hyung."

After Jaehyun said that Taeyong nodded. Then half of the group left and the other half stayed as we agreed. When were about to leave the others hugged me and then left. Taeyong, Johnny, Winwin, Yuta, Jaemin and Jisung were all talking to me. I was playing with Jisung's cheeks because they are soft and he's a Mochi. But then I looked over to Taeyong and saw him sad and I said...

Me: "Oh...Tae why do you look so sad?"

Taeyong: "...."

Me: "My prince?! Are you okay?!"

Taeyong: "...."

Taeyong didn't answer me and I got worried I really wanted to get off the bed and hug him. But when I did Johnny stopped me and Yuta tapped Taeyong's shoulders. And Taeyong looked up at him and Yuta pointed at me. When he looked at me I was sitting on the bed and then he ran to me and said...

Taeyong: "Why are you thinking to get off the bed??"

Me: "I saw you sad and no matter what I asked you wouldn't answer me. But when I was about to get off the bed Johnny stopped me so I ended up just sitting here."

Taeyong: "Oh I'm sorry...I was just thinking about things."

Me: "What are you thinking about that made you lost in your thoughts?"

Taeyong: "...I was imagine my life without you..."

Johnny, Winwin and Yuta: "What?! why?!"

Jaemin and Jisung: "Why Hyung?!"

Me: "Yeah Why?! Are you gonna leave me?!"

{ To be continued....}