。Chapter 14 ~ Little brother??? 。

{ 5 weeks later }

It's been 5 weeks since the boys first slept over our house. It's been 3 weeks since Minhyuk Oppa got married to Yuri too. Ever since she married Minhyuk she stop bothering me and the boys and that's a good thing. And also during the wedding Taeyong brought me to the wedding. He introduced me to his parents and his brothers that I haven't meant before. His parents didn't even care about who he dated. As for Minhyuk and Minho they both greeted me with a smile on their faces and it makes me happy. I greeted them happily.

Now we are at school, we all sat in the classroom like usual but we all got along and started talking about random thing. Then a few minutes I got a text and it made me stand up. I started counting the boys and all the boys was here. What are they talking about? Everyone started looking at me and Taeyong said...

Taeyong: "Princess, are you okay?"

Me: "Yeah I guess."

Jisung: "Noona? Is something wrong?"

Me: "Yeah...somehow this person got my number and said 'I've got one of your brother/friend.' And I'm a bit confused since you are all here."

Taeyong: "Okay that is weird..."

After Taeyong said that he did attendance and see if we were all here or not but we are. But why do I feel like I'm forgetting someone that I haven't in a long time. Then I looked over to Lucas. And he looked sad. Then I said...

Me: "Cas Oppa?"

Lucas: "Yes Sunshine?"

Me: "Are you okay?"

Lucas: "Yes I'm fine sunshine."

Me: "Um...okay...but Oppa? Why do I feel like I'm forgetting someone?"

Lucas: "Umm actually..."

Me: "What are you not telling me Oppa?"

Lucas: "It's not that I'm not telling it's because you lost like a part of your memory about this person."

Me: "Oh okay...how? and who is it??"

Lucas: "I don't know how because I wasn't there. But it's our little Brother Renjun..."

Me: "What?! We have little brother?"

Lucas: "Yes we do..."

Me: "Where is he now??"

Lucas: "Well I'm guessing with the person who texted you."

Me: "But how did he just separated from us?"

Lucas: "Well mom and dad being stupid as they are they sold him to get money. Of course they did this when we were both only little. Wow I honestly never thought that I will speak of that boy ever again."

Me: "Ugh! Those parents irritates me so bad!! They are literally to much!"

When I said that I felt like anger was about pop out of me and I said...

Me: "Excuse me I need some air."

After I said that I left then room and Taeyong, Lucas and Jisung followed me. I went to the garden with them following me.

{ The garden }