。Chapter 24 ~ Changed?! 。

{ Next Morning } { Taeyong's P.O.V }

I woke up with nobody next to me. I looked around the room and saw the others still asleep. When I went downstairs I saw the other still asleep but I didn't see Lucas, Chenle and Ten though. When I walked into the kitchen and saw the boys there and I asked...

Me: "Hey have anyone seen Alice?"

Ten: "No I haven't Hyung why?"

Me: "I woke up and she wasn't there."

Chenle: "Lucas Hyung this is your fault! You yelled at her last night and now she's missing."

Me: "What?! What did you tell her Lucas?"

Lucas: "Don't worry...she's somewhere in the house. And I told her that we are very disappointed in her and that she should apologize to you."

Me: "Lucas even though you are right but you also know your sister is easily emotional!"

Ten: "Lucas you should know her best the anyone in this house right now."

Lucas: "...."

Me: "Now you said she was somewhere in the house how did you know that?"

Lucas: "She didn't go outside last night and we heard footsteps somewhere upstairs."

Me: "Ah okay."

When I said that I ran back upstairs. When Lucas said that I immediately knew what he was talking about. But the fact that he doesn't know there was a secret room because me and Alice found. Then I widen my eyes and I knew where she was. When I ran there I went in and saw her sleeping on the bed. Then I went to her and saw her you looked like she's been crying and then I started waking her up and I said...

Me: "Princess..."

{ Alice's P.O.V }

While I was sleeping peacefully suddenly I heard someone saying...

???: "Princess..."

Knowing the voice I know who it was and I groaned and opened my eyes and saw Taeyong and I said...

Me: "Good morning Oppa..."

Taeyong: "Are you okay my princess?"

Me: "I'm okay...and I'm sorry my prince...I didn't mean to make you worried or anything...and because of this situation is was the first time Lucas yelled me..."

Taeyong: "I know my princess I do...but please don't ever do that again...and Lucas yelling at you was the right thing."

Me: "I know...and don't worry Oppa I won't."

Taeyong: "No lets go back to your room and and you can get ready for we can go to school."

Me: "Okay Oppa.

After we said that we went back to my room and I went straight to two bath room and did my morning routine. A few minutes later I was done and I also picked out my outfit too...

{ My outfit }