。Chapter 7 ~ First Day of school... 。

Taeyong: "*Sigh* it's just that in the past I had a girl I like...she wasn't my girlfriend yet and when I showed her Mark...she left me a few days after that...and said that she doesn't like me anymore because she had feelings for Mark. And that made me sad for a while."

Me: "Aww I'm never gonna leave you for Mark, My Prince because I love you not him! Mark and Jaemin might be cute and handsome but you are more handsome, adorable, you are like an Omma! And I love you so freakin much!!"

Taeyong: "Aww my precious princess! My heart you are definitely the one for me...and I love you so freakin much too!"

After he said that I turned around but still in his arms. I gave him a peck on the lips then when I let go. Then he looked at me in the eyes and the gave me a soft, long and gentle kiss and I kissed him back of course. A few moments later, we looked at each other and I said...

Me: "Okay Oppa, lets go to the living room now where the others are waiting for us!"

After I said that Taeyong nodded. I smiled at him and held his hand. We both went back to the living room and saw everyone sitting on the couch where we left them. Then Lucas told me to show them to their rooms and I did. A few minutes later, We all gotten ready for school. I went to my room and changed my clothes. When I arrived I did my morning routine and picked out an outfit:

{ My outfit }

When I was done I went back downstairs and saw everyone except Lucas

When I was done I went back downstairs and saw everyone except Lucas. I looked around and asked...

Me: "Where did Cas Oppa go?"

Taeyong: "He said he had get something for you."

Me: "What? I'm confused it's not even my birthday or any other special day."

After I said that I sat next to Taeyong on the couch and played with his hands. Then I heard footsteps and I turned around and saw Lucas holding a small black box. I was confused. But then Lucas said...

Lucas: "Sunshine, This is for you."

I took the boxed and opened it saw the gold watch (the one up there with the outfit) I had tears in my eyes but I managed to say...

Me: "Thanks o-Oppa b-but w-why are y-you s-suddenly giving me this?"

Lucas: "Because I love you even if mom and dad don't love you...you still have me, Taeyong, Johnny, Jaehyun and..."

Mark: "And Me and Jaemin too. Even though we just meant a few hours ago we will always be here for you Noona."

Jaemin: "Yes! We'll be with you forever."

Me: "Ahh I love you all so much especially you Tae Oppa."

Taeyong: "I love you most too princess."

After he said that I hugged him. And he kissed my forehead. Then a few minutes minutes later I said...

Me: "I'm gonna go make breakfast and the well go to school."

Taeyong: "Oh let me help you with that!"

Jaemin: "Me too pleaseee."

Mark: "Wait hold up Taeyong Hyung you cook??"

Taeyong: "What in the world Mark?! This boy hasn't changed at all."

Me: "You guys are adorable! Okay now come with me to the kitchen Tae and Nana."

Mark: "Aww why does Jaemin have a nickname already but I don't??"

Taeyong: "Mark you are too whiny."

Me: "It's take time to think of yours mark and also your brother might get jealous."

Taeyong: "No I won't...it's fine for me if you had a nickname for everyone."

Me: "Haha okay but still let's go cook. We still gonna go to school!"

After I said that me, Taeyong and Jaemin went into the kitchen and started cooking. 10 minutes later wee were all finished and it was time to eat. When we were done eating. We went into Taeyong's limo and went to school. A few minutes later we have arrived at school. I was a bit nervous do I start freezing. Then Taeyong grabbed my hand for me to stay calm and of course it worked. I took a deep sighed and we all walked into the school. When we walked into the school there were people yelling "Omg Johnny Oppa you are handsome!!" "Omg Jaehyun Oppa your dimples are so cute and you are handsome!!" "Omg Taeyong Oppa!! You are so beautiful!!" "Omg Mark and Jaemin you guys look so cute and handsome!!" "Waaa Lucas!!!"  Then after that everyone screamed and then I heard one person whispering to herself..."who the heck is she?? She looks so poor and ugly too!"

I knew that this was gonna happen. I sighed and walked away the boys came after me and Jaemin said...

Jaemin: "What's wrong Noona?"

Me: "It's nothing...don't worry Nana I'm okay."

Mark: "Are you sure Noona? We are here if you want to talk to us. Especially with Lucas and Taeyong."

Me: "Nana you and Marky don't need to worry about me...I promise I'm okay."

Jaemin: "Okay Noona."

Mark: "Omg yess! I finally have a nice name from Noona!"

Me: "Haha cute! Anyways help me find the office for I can get my schedule."

After I said that they nodded and went to find the office. They all walked away from me and I sighed again. But then I realized that Lucas and Taeyong were next to me. And I said...

Me: "Oh hey."

Lucas: "Okay stop right there young lady..."

Me: *stopped walking* "what Oppa?"

Lucas: "Tell us what's wrong."

Taeyong: "Yes please tell us! I'm getting worried."

Me: "Okay okay...When everyone was fangirling about all of you...you guys were talking at the end so I'm guessing you guys didn't hear it. But-..."

I was about to explain it to them but then the others came back and I sighed and told them to joined in the conversation for them to know too. When they were all here I said...

{ To be continued....}