35.Jealous

Being a billionaire is too much of a pain but the outside world only notice the billionaire status I have but not about the difficulty I have to bear to hold the position.

There is no doubt that I'm born with silver spoon but to handle the huge empire is also a challenging thing. All people care about is the money I hold and the looks I have got, except few who I could count as my close ones.

I didn't seem to compliment others or even notice them but certain someone has made me to do the opposite. I couldn't resist myself from touching her or flirting with her.

It's become my daily routine to make her look like a tomato and it's odd how she shiver with a mere touch. She looks nothing like the woman I had dated or bedded before but her natural beauty makes me attracted to her.

And it's a shame that I feel something different but wonderful around her. A smile formed on my face when she smiles and I quite like her as a person.

The dress she had wore on grandpa's birthday was perfect for her sexy body. I haven't had a golden opportunity to see her body like she had seen mine only in a towel but her expression tell me that she like what she had seen and my heart flutters with joy which is a new thing for me.

I had thought that staying together in a single room will makes us the soldiers in a battle filed but I actually kinda like the fact that we share a same bed.

Fuck! What I'm thinking?

I shouldn't think like that about her but she...she is just out of my world. When she had saved grandpa and I had promoted her, I was amazed that she declined the offer without the second thought. Then I shake it off saying she is just acting but now I think she really is something...valuable and precious.

What the fuck?!

I did not seemed drunk and I'm in my office with Len discussing about the important deal but why mind is clouded with her thoughts.

Never in my life have I ever thought about a woman except my princess Rachel who is my sister from another woman but how easily she has crept into my mind or there's other part too she had affected me.

Is she spreading some kind of virus?

"Man! What the hell are you thinking? I'm saying Mr.Jordan will accept it and you're starting at the screen?" Len voice made me to snap out of my daydream.

I tried to focus on what the hell he was speaking but none were of my interest as my brain wasn't registering a single word. My body was present in my office but my mind was wandering around certain someone who has been angry with me since my outburst three days ago. I have tried to talk with her but no she had ignored me every-time I had tried to make conversation or apologize.

Yeah! The great Shaub Rehgen is trying to apologize to the doctor who had slapped him in their first meeting. I do not hold grudge but she seems to hold as indirectly she makes me guilty of shouting at her.

I know she was not sober and don't know anything about my life but the door which she witnessed hold something very deep yet anguishing from my past which I don't want to let anyone know.

"I should arrange for you to get laid. You seemed to be out of your mind." Len words made me shot a glare at him.

"What?! I get to know that the famous playboy is avoiding his fling. Is it related to Shalifa?" Len asked with a coy smile twirling the pen in his hand.

"It's none of your business Len. And you should leave now unless you want me to kick your ass out." I frantically get up from the sofa and went to sit on my work chair.