987

"Thomas,

It's been nearly six months since you've written to any of us.

Since ANY of you have written to any of us.

Nobody in all of Small Heath has heard from any of their boys since you stopped writing to Georgia.

Clearly, you were the one that was encouraging them to pick up pens and keep people up to date with whether they were alive or not, but clearly you don't care anymore.

I do hope that you're all alive, I pray every single day that you are, but I'm losing faith, Thomas.

All of us are, Ada and Finn aren't the same. Finn cries at night. He thinks that we can't hear him, but he cries, praying for you and your brothers. For anything from you. A sign, a letter, a damn smoke signal. Not sure if a smoke signal is the best idea, actually.

You don't even want to hear about how much of a wreck Georgia becomes when she finally lets her walls down. She's stronger than she used to be, but when it comes to you, she's still the same soft little Georgia. She loves you.

We all just want to know that you're okay.

And apparently, I'm the only one that will actually make you write back.

And that's coming from YOUR fucking wife, mister.

And if John sees a word of this, tell him that we have fucking children together, so he should care a bit more about keeping in touch with us, especially because I'll leave with them and you won't even know until you arrive back.

Now write us back, you absolute simp.

Martha Shelby."