Chapter 1

chapter 1. Darlin mate.

I'm having a bad day, no scratch that.

I'm having a terribly horrible day. I was sitting in so called Mystic Grill near the bar and nursing glass of cola.

Most people would be drinking alcohol to drown their sorrow in my place. Believe me. But I wasn't that kind of person.
So I was left with my loneliness and half full or half empty (Depending is you optimist or pessimist.) glass of cold brown sugary liquid.

I believe you want to ask me why I'm having a terrible day. No, its not over reacting. Not some petty problems.

But first, let me ask you a question. One question.

Are you ever ever dreamt of waking in your one of a favorite TV show? I believe you have.

But did your wish ever come true? No?

Mine has.

Laugh it up.

And it's, not a dream, because of the self-sliced wound of my palm I can assure you that I am widely awake.

So yes,

I

Nicolette Jackie Green have been transported to The Vampire Diaries universe.

Frag me.

~~~~

What a beautiful day. I grimaced and lifted a glass to my lips. Why me?God, what I am going to do? I wonder what season it is? It's Originals here?'

They better be.

I mused to myself and I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't see a person coming near me until said person just sat next to me.

I mentally scolded myself for getting so absentminded.

Not in this city. I turned to face the person who dared to interrupt my train of thoughts and I almost fell off from my high chair when I saw that person.

He was about 6'1, a brown-haired man with wide almost goofy grin on his face. In his brown eyes, there was some gleeful and mischievous glint.

I stopped breathing, not just because of his handsomeness but because of that calmness he made me feel. I've never been this calm like now, my stress, fears, anxieties were almost gone just because of him and I loved that feeling.

And just look at that pretty face. It's just bonus.

"My darling' mate. I've been waiting for you for a very long time" he exclaimed and smiled his crooked smile

"Kol Mikealson, at your service" youngest living Mikealson boy added.

I believe my jaw dropped to the ground.

Oh God have mercy on my poor soul.