chapter 14

chapter 14 Compulsion

"I'm bored," Kol simply stated while collapsing on the sofa.
Of course, it was the same sofa I was sitting on so he just laid his head on my lap while toothy grin crossed his handsome face.

I audibly closed my book and turned my full, undivided attention to the attention seeker vampire.
If it is possible the grin on his face broadened even more. I twisted one of the longer strand of his hair around my finger.

"Our sister is a stru-" he started and I slightly narrowed my eyes and put my hand on his mouth to stop him from calling his sister whore.

He fake glared at me and I pinched his cheek. The yelp he produced made the smug smile appear on my face.

"Well at least she is having fun." he finished and closed his eyes for a second while I was still stroking his hair.

"What are you waiting for? Go on, have at it." Niklaus just told him nonchalantly without even looking from his sketch pad.

I wonder what he is sketching.

Kol turned his attention to him, his hand was absentmindedly playing with my fingers.

"It's not fun to go alone. Join me, Nik," he whined while the said hybrid just scoffed.

"It's the least you can do after sticking a dagger in my heart, " he put his best victim face and I snorted. Kol just squeezed my fingers tighter.

With his acting skills he will get everything he wants.

Nik was silent for a few moments until he closed his sketch pad and stood up.

"Alright. Why not." he finally caved.

See? Told you.

"I didn't have enough to drink last night, with you trying to murder Rebekah's date."

It was just handshake.

"You are such a guilt trip," I stated the obvious he just shrugged his shoulders.

I was momentarily surprised when  Niklaus extended his arm to me. The raised eyebrows on my face, I believe was enough for him to start explaining himself. 

"You didn't think after this morning we will leave you alone? " he explained with the smirk clear on his face.

I couldn't help but roll my eyes and accept his outstretched hand nonetheless.

"Yes, please go, this house has enough men rolling around in it," Rebekah shouted at us from other room while we were walking towards the front door.

Look who is talking

"Just like you Bekah, just like you sister dearest." Kol cheerfully told her and she threw a shoe at him. 

It barely missed the mark.

I burst into laughter.

"Good riddance! All three of you," she yelled. I mockingly put my free hand on my chest.

"Rebekah, I thought you loved me." I pouted while putting the kicked puppy's face I was so fond of.

She just rolled her eyes.

Damn

"Go!" she threw another shoe at me,  I just laughed even more but still keeping eye on the blonde in case she decided to attack me with something else.

You never know.

LINE BREAK

Kol and Klaus were at the bar both drinking some bourbon surprise surprise and talking with Alaric and    Dr. Vampire Blood is Answer Meredith.