chapter 15

Heyy guys! Thanks for reading.
Please write some reviews. They help me to write quicker.
Love & kisses
Dreamer

chapter 15 Dagger

After I had walked out from the restroom.

Still quite shaken, mind you.

I looked around looking for two Mikealson's brothers and when my eyes caught them near the bar,  in the same spot where just I left them - I smirked to myself while making my way towards them.

Both vampires seemed like they were getting along quite nicely.

I stopped and observed.

Klaus was telling something to Kol, and Kol was laughing twirling empty glass in his and.

He has a beautiful laugh.

I mused to myself and involuntarily smiled at the sight.

It felt right.

It felt so right to be with them all three.

Hugging them. Kissing...

Unfortunately, I was dragged from my thoughts when Kol eyes found me and with the boyish grin, he waved his hand at me inviting me to him.

Well, why not going to him then.

"So what were you talking about,
?" I asked playfully squinting my eyes throwing a quick smile at the hybrid.

He just winked at me.

"About old, good times when life was much easier, isn't that right brother?" he laughed and looked meaningfully at the younger man. Kol just snorted in his glass.

"Do I smell an interesting story?" I drawled while looking between them "Please, do tell,"

Both of them just exchanged looks. And from that look, I could tell I will not hear the full story they were talking about soon.

Jerks.

"Maybe other time we could talk about interesting Klaus's choice in lovers, " Kol laughed at the dirty look thrown at him from his half-brother. I could feel my interest piqued.

"Well, of course, we will talk about that. It's getting interesting, " I wiggled my eyebrows and the hybrid just groaned. 

Kol and I just laughed.
Until I remembered what happened with Caroline.

Both vampires sobered instantly when I looked around searching for any creature with enchanted hearing. After not seeing any I again turned to them and told how Caroline tried to compel me.

They weren't happy about.

To be honest, Klaus was ready to track down baby vampire but surprisingly it was Kol who points out the main point of my story.

"She couldn't compel you, Lett?" Kol asked and I nodded. The hybrid burrowed his face deep in my neck and breathed to be sure that I don't have any vervain in my blood.

Kol cradled my face in his hands and stared deeply into my eyes.
His pupils dilated.

"Drink a glass of bourbon," he commanded me and like with Caroline felt nothing.

I shook my head.

"What?" they both exclaimed in unison and I rolled my eyes.

It's not big deal, right?
For a few seconds, they just looked at each other as if having a silent conversation.