chapter 28

Always and Forever

chapter 28

"Would be so kind to repeat what you just said?," I demanded while gripping the glass tighter, soon enough the glass broke but I was too pissed to even care about glass cutting my skin.

"Old age is catching up with you dearest brother?" his only, and soon- to-be-late-sister snarked while gracefully flopping down on the couch.

The growl came through my throat.

"Watch your tongue, Rebekah." I spat out. It wasn't bloody time to joke. "So how did you came by this information,?"

She crossed her arms.

"It was her boy toy Troy or whatever it is his name. He came to me and started to complain to me that some friends of Salvatore put vervain in their drink and then attacked them," she spoke and pursed her lips and I ran my fingers through my hair in frustration.
Idiots.

They were utter idiots. How they were still alive it was a mystery

"Then according to him, they daggered Finn and snapped the neck of both of them," she concluded and I cursed.

And again.

And again.

"You know which one of them did it?" I asked and Rebekah turned to face me.

"Of course , because I was there, you know. So yes, I know," the sarcasm in her words was just falling. But today I wasn't in the mood to deal with her bitchiness.

I felt my eyes flashing golden. She just rolled her eyes.

"He said something about blonde male, that teacher slash hunter and younger Salvatore, " she finally spoke and I without any words flashed out of the house.

It was faster than a car and after a few seconds I was in front of the door of the boarding house

Damon opened the door before I could kick them myself.

Quite a pity,

The annoying smirk was on his face when he stood in from of me.

"I'm sorry but we didn't order a pizza," Damon smirked and I took a step forward until I was blocked by an invisible barrier.

Lucky bastard.

The smirk on his face broadened even more than ever.

"I will rip your throat," I growled and looked behind him. The human's doppelganger's face was staring at me with fear and panic swirling in her eyes. The youngest Salvatore was standing protectively in front of her.

Surprise surprise.

"Where is my brother?" I demanded through clenched teeth.

Stefan and Elena exchanged worried glances.

"Which one? You have so many." Damon asked and put his fingers on the chin in mock thinking.

The urge to rip his trachea out was increasing.

"Damon," Elena warned with her annoying judging tone and the said vampire rolled his eyes and turned towards the brunette.

"Oh c'mon it's true." he turned to me again "Be a little bit more specific, buddy."

"I will be a little more specific when you will step out of the house, buddy. " I snarled at him and he just laughed

"Nah. I will pass,"