chapter 13

Little Author's Note,

Heeeyy my lovelies, I am so so happy that there are so many people who reads it.
I myself re-read it and found many mistakes, so I will try edit it.
There will be only minors changes, but still...
Anyways, thanks for all love!
Have a nice chapter!
XxxxxxX

chapter 13 Trust Issues

"Who did this to you? Tell me!" Niklaus furiously roared me while glaring at my neck. I knew that James hands prints were on my neck. And all three of my mates saw them. I felt my lip starting to tremble and with all courage, I could muster I lifted my eyes to meet his.

Kol was angrily pacing around the room. He looked like a caged animal ready to kill something while Elijah was holding me in his arms softly stroking my back. But the occasional growl coming from him told me that he wasn't any better.

"Why were you alone? You know the dangers being alone in this cursed town?" he softly but firmly demanded and I shook my head. I could feel my eyes tearing up even if I tried not to show it.

"I'm sorry. I..I just wanted to do my morning run. And…and James said he was one of Nik hybrids. Gosh, that was so stupid of.  I thought it would be safer with him. I…I was so wrong. It was all my fault." I answered weakly while trying to maintain my emotions. Unfortunately for me I don't do a good job.

At the moment I spoke about James, Kol stopped his pacing. He venomously glared at Nik. The furious snarl made his way on this face and I almost shuddered.

"Your filthy half-breeds! They almost killed my mate." The said vampire hissed at his older brother and Klaus glared right back.

"She is my mate too!" The hybrid yelled back and I slightly winced making Elijah hold me tighter.

"Stop it… Kol it wasn't Nik's fault. I'm alive now, a bit battered but alive."

I intervened and reached him with an intention to somehow calm him, when my eyes caught sight of my hand.

I could feel my eyes bulging and panic coming in.

My whole hand was covered in almost dried blood. It was everywhere! On my fingers, under my nails.

I felt my stomach churn and without thinking intensively started to scrub my palms in my jumper sleeve.

Oh god no. It was so much blood.

I need to get rid of this blood.

Now.

"Please… can...can we continue this discussion after a shower?" I quietly whispered and I believe the look in my eyes made them stay silent. But the guilt in their eyes was the one visible thing I could see.

LINE BREAK

After a shower. The long one I dare to say, I felt much much more better.

Gone was the James blood and only the still red skin from my intense scrubbing was left as the evidence.
All the bruises which were left by him were healed because of consumed Nik's blood.
And I felt almost like nothing happened.

I sauntered back to the kitchen while braiding my still slightly wet hair. The growl from my stomach reminded me of my hunger and I really hoped there was some human food in the house.

If not, well,

Time for a change.

As I entered the kitchen I was greeted with a pleasant view and smell of grilled cheese sandwiches.
The small smile crossed my face.