chapter 17

Hello my lovelies, thanl for for reading this! All your votes and comments made me really happy!
Enjoy! Sorry for all mistakes, I'm still learning.
Xxxx
Please comment

chapter 17 You deserve it.

I'm never in my life had problems in order to fall asleep.

Except for tonight.

It was past midnight and here I am. Leaning to the window and looking at the moonlight above me.

Yeah, and most importantly completely wide awake.
I heavily sighed.

It was two hours after my departure from the living room after I had told them about Sage. After that, I called the night saying that I was exhausted from all the events who happened today.

It was understandable.

They understood and with an affectionate goodbye from all of my mates and sincere, a half-smile from Rebekah I made my way towards the bedroom.

And now, I couldn't sleep because my head was full of what ifs.

What if I had accepted Esther propositions?

I had a feeling that she would have sent me back to my world. I would have been with my family.

With my mother, brother, his wife Kathryn and their unborn baby girl.

I wonder what name she will be given. They better put my name as her middle one.

I felt my lips curling into the smile at the thought of my family.

My mamma would make me a cup of her special tea and softly braid my hair.

Brother would crack jokes, even dirty ones and I would have laughed and snorted at them.
Mamma would have tugged my hair bit harder and reprimanded me about how Lady does not snort.

Even here I could see Kathryn giggling and rolling her forest green eyes while softly stroking her belly. How Anthony would tease me about me being a lady as much as he being a ballerina.

I snorted at the thought of him in a pink tutu doing pirouettes.

And I didn't take this opportunity. I let it pass.

My smile fell.

And for what?

For three not completely real vampires who claim that you are their mate? Yeah right.

The annoying voice in my head mocked, and I grimaced.

I was too tired to respond and just closed my eyes.

You made a good decision, Nicolette Jackie Green.

I told myself.

But, did I?

I soundly laid my forehead on the glass and groaned. The cold surface was pleasant to my heated skin, and after a couple minutes of peace I stand up straighter.

I needed to sleep, but before that, I needed a cup of tea.

A big cup of tea

I decided while trying to ignore the thoughts about how my mother and how she would sing me to calm me down.

I started humming Gaelic lullaby while making my way towards the kitchen.

In my old town, I often took long walks with my dogs in the night, where the worst thing you could meet was some drunk.
But here?