2

Kayla pov

I had drove back home. While I was driving back chresanto called...

PHONE CALL

M- hey

C- hey babe are you coming to the party.

M- party??

C- uh yea we have a party every Friday!! are you okay?

M- of course I am! I'll be over in like 20 minutes.

C- oh ok. see ya there!

M- bye •hangs up•

END OF PHONE CALL

I am in some deep shit. I have a boyfriend and if anyone finds out about that kiss then I'm in deeper shit.. •face palm• I am so stupid..

I have to tell Jacob not to tell anyone..

PHONE CALL

M- we need to talk

J- I already know don't tell anyone. it'll ruin ur reputation.. nd I can't talk to you anymore only for the project oh nd when you hit me at school.

M- I'm sorry Jacob. I like you but your you nd I'm me..

J- wait! wait! wait! I don't care that you can't talk to me it's that you sit there nd you say 'I like you but.' but what if you like me you like me if not then you don't!! And if anything you kissed me first!!

M- Stop yelling at me!! It's not my fault you cut, nd ur jus some loser!!! nd I lied I don't like you!! I hate you I despise!! that kiss back there was a pity kiss because I feel bad for you..

J- guess what??!!

M- what?

J- It is your fault I cut. I cut because ur a bitch that has no soul.. No fucking feeling to even hold back nd not do it.. you do it jus to fit in. but you shouldn't.. at least if your gonna beat me up then do it because you don't like me not because ur stupid friends tell you too!! •hangs up•

END OF CALL

He's right. It is my fault.. Nd that I always follow my friends because they tell me too.. I pulled into my drive way.. how am I gonna make it up to Jacob nd how am I gonna tell chres that I cheated on him with Jacob.. I'm jus not gonna tell chres. what he doesn't know won't hurt him. Right?

After all that drama I went in the house said hi to my mom and dad then went upstairs to my room for this party. I wore a red silky crop top, bleach colored jeggings, nd some black high top, nd I put my hair in a high ponytail..

Me- mom I'm goin out.

Mom- uh no ur not

Me- why the hell not!?

Mom- 1 ur mouth 2 I heard that you brought that boy in ur room nd 3 I heard you had sex so ur staying because ur grounded!!

Me- ok •walks to room• I gotta get outta here

I locked my room door, climbed out the window, nd drove away in my car.. I got to the party 20 minutes later. when I got out the car I saw the usual people drinking, making out, nd smoking.. I walked in nd I automatically smelt weed.. it smelt terrible. I coughed nd walked to the bar. I took about 10 Jell-O shots.. but that wasn't enough I wasn't gone yet. I felt someone wrap there arms around my waist..

Me- shit!

Chresanto- hey

Yep he's so gone

Me- hey! are you okay?

Chresanto- of course.. now give me a kiss •leans in•

Me- •moves• no

Chresanto- why not •pouts•

Me- because ur drunk nd you smell like weed!

Chresanto- I don't care kiss me •grabs me•

Me- •tries to get away• chresanto get the fuck off of me

Chresanto- kiss •pokes out lips•

Me- •kicks him• I told you to the fuck off of me..

Chresanto- •falls on knees• ow!! that hurt!

Me- well you shouldn't have touched me..

Chresanto- •stands up• I'm sorry. •looks down•

Me- it's alright •lifts his head up•

Chresanto- can I ask you a question???

Me- anything •smiles•

Chresanto- did you kiss Jacob??

I started to panic.. how the fuck would he know that?

Me- w-why would you ask that question??

Chresanto- because rayan told me that he saw you two kissing.. nd I think I believe him because you have been with him a lot lately..

Me- I'm sorry I did kiss him it was jus the (GCO)

Chresanto- why would you do that to me.. I thought we were happy together?

Me- of course we are it's jus that it was the moment.. I'm so sorry.

He lifted his head up nd blanked back tears. I felt terrible I've never seen him cry.

Chresanto- it's- it's whatever.. but I um I think we need to take a break so I can think •bout to walk away•

Me- Chres I'm sorry!! •grabs his arm• •blinks away tears• please babe I'm so sorry!

Chresanto- •turns away• it to late for sorry.. when I make up my mind I'll call you.. •walks away•

Shit shit shit!!! I feel bad.. I need a drink. I scavenged through the refrigerator and found 2 bottles of whiskey so I took them both..i gulped down the whole first bottle nd then there I was drunk finally.. I drunk the second bottle nd I felt light headed nd I think I passed out.. someone lifted me up.. have you ever had that feeling when you want to open ur eyes because someone's calling you?? well, that's how I feel right about now.. I have no idea who this is but I think they are driving me somewhere. eventually I had opened my eyes.. It was very blurry though.. I saw wavy long hair.. I think it's rayan.

Me- asshole

Rayan- considering I helped you that was really rude.

Me- •rubs head nd sits up• where are you bringing me?? •looks out window•

Rayan- I'm taking you to my house

Me- NO THE FUCK UR NOT!! TURN THE CAR AROUND NOW!!

Rayan- look I'm jus trying to help you •rubs my thigh•

Me- •smacks his hand• don't fucking touch me!!

Rayan- stop! •hits me•

Me- you jack ass •holds face•

Rayan- •smiles• now ur going to come to my house nd we are gonna play my moms not home. nd we may have a visitor.

Me- please ray please let me leave.. I never knew you this crazy.

Rayan- I'm not crazy.. I jus know what I want •laughs•

We arrived at his house nd I already had an escape plan.. I knew his hand like the palm of my hand.. that's how many times I've been here.. he led me into his room. he said "sit down" so I did. he went into his bathroom. so I ran down the stairs opened the door and ran.. I bumped into someone.. it was..

That's it for today love ya bye..