8

Kayla pov

It's been about a 2 weeks now and I'm doing good with jus my aunt ya know. I don't talk to my dad and my mom had her funeral. I'm hanging in there and with friends like mine I'll always have a positive mind. Summers in one week so that means no school!! Yay!

Jacob is taking me on a date any minute now. I'm actually a little nervous. Ok that's a lie I'm very nervous. I mean what I say something stupid? What if I fall on my shoes? I'm wearing a black and red plaid shirt, blue bleached jeans, and red boots. Wait! What am I wearing? What if we go somewhere really classy? Oh my god! I wander if I even look good in this? What if (GCO). I got cut off from my thoughts by a knock on the door. I'm really scared. I walked down the stairs cautiously. I opened the door to see of course. A smiley Jacob!

Me- h-hey!

Jacob- hey! you look pretty!

Me- thank you! uh so do you

Jacob- I try! I try •laughs•

Me- •laughs• whatever

Jacob- I brought you flowers •hands me flowers•

Me- aww! thank you! I'll be right back I'm gonna put them away

I walked in the house and put the flowers and walked back out. And Jacob was just smiling at me. It was cute.

Me- •laughs a little• what are you so cheesy about?

Jacob- I'm jus happy! Really happy!

I wander why he's so happy it's jus a date?

He walked me to the car and opened the door for me. What a gentlemen!

Me- so um where are we going?

Jacob- it's a surprise!

Me- I'm not a big fan of surprises. One time I was in my room with chres and he surprised me •smirks•

Jacob- •laughs• ewwwwww!! that's discuisting! that will haunt me for ever!

Me- hey I was surprised!

Jacob- let's forget that ever happened! ok?

Me- •smiles• fine.

I turned on the radio the song "band-aid" by mindless behavior (love that song)

Me- "give it your all.. Cause in life and in love you believe all or nothing at all. so you fight through the tears while he's never there catching your fall"

Jacob- you like that song?

Me- yes. Ya know this summer they have auditions for three new spots.

Jacob- is that so?

Me- yea

Jacob- oh I think I might look into that.

Me- what? You are gonna try to be in mindless behavior.

Jacob- yea

Me- •screams• do you know how cool that would be.

Jacob- I do now •laughs• . Oh close your eyes

Me- •closes eyes•

Jacob had guided me somewhere. It was sunny but there was a breeze that was cold.

Me- are we there yet

Jacob- yes. open ur eyes

There was this blanket and a picnic basket it was so cute!

Me- awwww! this is the nicest place anyone has ever brought me on a date!

Jacob- no problem anything for you!