4

Kayla pov

I woke up Saturday morning nd it was raining.. I decided that I was gonna try to talk to chres one more time if not then I guess I'll wait for his answer.. I did my hygiene, took a shower, nd put on my black crop top that said "bish whet" in bold red letters, I put on some black jeans, with my bred 11's. Ok this might be a little to much but fuck it. I put in my rain coat nd drove to his house. I took 3 deep breaths nd knocked in his door. Some girl opened the door ..

Girl- what do you want..

Me- I came to see my boyfriend Chresanto.. your probably his cousin??

Girl- oh ur Kayla.. he told me all about you during sex. he said that you cheated on him nd that you should jus go back to hell where you came from.. I mean talk about rough sex..

Me- •blinks away tears• wow! I thought we were on break..what's ur name again..

Girl- it's Stacy

Me- well 'Stacy' can you get chres

Chres- I'm right here.. nd I suggest you leave..

Me- really Chresanto.. I'm way betted than her.. Nd I thought we were on break

Chres- well you should have thought of that before you kissed that loser.. Nd I lied about break.

Me- ya know what?? Fuck you.. here I am trying to apologize nd you go nd sleep with this hood rat.. Nd he's not a loser.. you are the loser..

I was gonna walk out when chres stopped me..

Chres- go get ur clothes out my room..

Me- •devilish smile• gladly bitch ass nigga

So I did I took my stuff nd I grabbed his bat broke his computer, TV, his pictures if us, then I went down stairs cause I was not finished he gave me "the fuck" look.. I walked outside nd he followed it was still raining.. nd I bust all the windows out his car.. to hell with his Mercedes Benz.. he fucked with the wrong person..

Chres- no not my car!! •he fell to his knees nd glared at me• I feel like slapping the shit out of you..

Me- do it!!!

Chres- •walked over to me nd raised his hand• I can't. •looks away nd lowers hand•

Me- •gets in car• good bye Chresanto

I went to the diner nd jus sat a table alone with my head on the table.. Soon someone shadowed over me.. They sat next to me nd patted my back as if they could read right through me.. I looked up nd saw Jacob he smiled small.

Me- why are you talking to me I thought you hated me..

Jacob pov

I saw Kayla by herself at a booth so I comforted her..

Me- oh I do but.. you look like you needed a friend...

She looked at me nd hugged me it took me a minute to hug her back but I did eventually..

Kayla- •pulls away• Jacob I wanted to apologize to you about everything.. I was way out of line when I said that.. nd maybe we could ya know..

Me- •waved hands to continue•

Kayla- be friends?

Me- I accept ur apology nd yes we can be friends..

Kayla- good.. let's go to the mall •grabs my hand nd tanks me away•

We got in her car.. I left my car home anyway.. but she said we had to go shopping..

Me- Kayla I have plans tonight..

Kayla- oh

Me- I'm sorry..

Kayla- no no it's fine.. I'll uh drop you off at home..

We got to my house nd I felt kinda bad cause she was lonely. hey it's like 3 so I guess we can go shopping besides the movies is at 7 so I have time to kill

Me- ya know what let's go to the mall

She had the biggest smile it was so pretty. wait.. replay did I jus compliment her. I did.. whatever...

Kayla- •smiles• really!!!

Me- yea.

Kayla- ok but first..

She took off my glasses, then gave me her contacts which were perfect, then she took my hair out the bun nd fluffed it up a little then ripped the sleeves off my shirt..

Kayla- there we go •smiles nd looks in my eyes• you look how ur true personality is..

Me- nd what's that??

Kayla- the true misfit you are..

Me- •laughs• someone finally notice

Kayla- of course.. there was this one day I was at ur house nd I was gonna go into ur room when you were dancing to die darling nd it was so funny •laughing hard• it was adorable..

Me- •blushing• oh •laughs a little•

Kayla- come on Jacob lighten up.. I know that when you are with your family you always let loose.. so come on laugh •smiles•

Me- •laughs• ok I've gotta admit that it probably was hilarious..

Kayla- there we go.. now let's go to the mall..

Radio- and now here's bang bang by Jessie j, Ariana grande, and nicki minaj..

Kayla- I love this song

Kayla- 🎶 see anybody can be good to you you needs a bad girl to blow ur mind mind🎶

Me- •mouth open• ur a great singer !

Kayla- no I'm not.

Me- yes ur great!

Kayla- I jus sing for fun.

Me- you should do chorus

We pulled up to the mall

Kayla- no nd beside •gets out• I would basically be back up

Me- true •gets out• so um where are we going

Kayla- we are going shopping for you.

Me- •looks at clothes• what's wrong with my style.

Kayla- nothing it's jus that secretly I know that you want something better.

Me- even if that was true how would you know.

Kayla- there is a certain way people look at them selves in the mirror.. like you give your self the sexy look if you like what you see •looks down• nd you give the 'I'm pretty but a lot of people are better than me' look

Me- which look do you give yourself

Kayla- the second one •looks back down• it's-it's stupid..

Me- well why would someone like you pick the second one.. ur nowhere near pretty •lifts up her head• ur beautiful

Kayla- that's sweet.. no one says that to me anymore...now let's go shopping!!

Kayla- what size are you

Me- I don't know

Kayla- ok •checks me out• I'll jus guess. •walks into store• leave Jacob I got this •smiles•

Me- are you sure I thought I would pay

Kayla- it's fine you can pay me back later.. go!

I left nd I thought that it's funny how quick she warmed up to me before she was so mean nd evil now she's nice nd loving.. I was walking nd then I bumped into someone.. oh shit..

A/N- I'm gonna update today again so umm yea. love ya guys bye!! ✌️😎👌