11

Chresanto pov

Me- wow! that's crazy!

Jacob- ·Sits down· I know right

ray- so who's the mom?

Jacob- kayla

E.J- whos kayla?

Jacob- my girl friend.

Am I jealous. I think I am jealous that he gets to have the baby I was suppose to have. It's not fair. At all. I guess I'll just deal with it.

Me- that's great •forced a smile•

They started talking and I walked away.

Kayla pov

Jm- so your having a kid!

Me- yes

Abuila- •smiles• I'm happy for you mami

Michelle- so does that mean I can't talk to you anymore? •she frowned•

I bent down in front of her. She had her hands folded and was looking down.

Me- no. you can always talk to me. I will never forget you even when I have your niece. ·Smiles·

Michelle- •smiles• ok bye •runs outside•

Me- I'm gonna go home now.

Abuila- no no. you can sleep in Jacobs room

A/N- listen to the song make it to me by Sam smith. love him.

Me- ok

I walked up stairs. I was bored so I called Jacob.

PHONE CALL

Me- hi babe!

Jacob- hey! what ya doin

Me- I'm just at your house. how bout you

Jacob- ya know the usual. missing you

Me- well of course you do. where are you though

Jacob- walking up stairs

Me- what stairs?

Jacob- look at the door.

END OF CONVERSATION

I looked up to see Jacob smiling at me. I ran up to him and hugged him.

Me- •cries• I missed you!

Jacob- •hugs me• I missed you too

Me- •wipes tears and smiles• don't you have a concert this week

Jacob- yea but we are gonna be on break for a while.

Me- good. we have a lot to catch up on.

A/N- I'm gonna change the way I write. ok thank you guys so much for reading love you

Jacob pulled away from me "ok. like what? " he said

"Like we have to go to the doctors today! ooh and plan a baby shower. And pick the god parents!! I'm so happy your home!" I kissed him and smiled. He seemed dazed though. I wander what's wrong?

Jacob pov

She's gonna kill me! I feel so bad. One time me and Kayla had finished arguing and I. I. I had sex with Arrianna! There I said it I had sex with Arrianna! I didn't mean to it's just I wanted to get her off my mind.

" hey babe? are you okay " Kayla said as she waved her hand in my face.

" Yeah I'm fine ready to go to the doctors " I said shaking my thoughts away.

We walked out to my car and when we got to the doctors we walked inside hand in hand.

" Hi! I have an appointment with dr. Matthews " kayla said smiley. That's what I love about her.

" How old are you again " the lady asked. She was young had blonde hair and had a sweet southern accent.

" I'm-I'm 16 " Kayla said

" Mhm aren't you a little young to be here. are ya sure it's not the other doctors office for the little kids " the nurse said rolling her eyes.

I felt Kayla start to tense up. She was gonna cry, I could tell.

" No we are here to see the doctor. That's all" I grinned.

The lady shook her head and told us that the doctors would be out in a minute. after Kayla ran to the bathroom. I knew what was wrong. She was upset because of that lady.

I knocked on the door " Kayla. Kayla please let me in. " I said trying to reassure her.

She pulled me in. " dis you hear what she said Jacob did you. it was so mean " she was crying.

I hugged her while she cried in my chest "it's alright. It's just her. we don't care what she says"

She wiped her tears " yeah. we don't care. " she held my hand. " it doesn't matter because I'll always have you. You'll never cheat never lie and you will always stay loyal" She walked out the bathroom

Oh there goes the guilt once again. I'm gonna have to tell her. But when? I don't know. I walked out the bathroom and glared at the nurse then I walked into the room where they were doing a ultra sound.

" So right here is the head and the umbilical cord. the doctor said as he pointed to the screen.

Now that I think about. I'm so young to have a kid. I honestly don't want to have a kid, but I also want to be there for my kid and Kayla. She acts likes she's strong but really she's a broken mirror. I just love her.

" So is it a girl or boy " Kayla asked.

" It's a girl" the doctor said as he wiped off the gel.

" That's great! " Kayla squealed as she struggled to get up off of the bed. I chuckled and helped her up.

" Thank you so much dr. " I smiled as I shook his hand.

He smiled and returned the favor. " no problem just be back in month for an ultra sound. have a good day " With that he walked out.

" So what now " I asked as we walked to the car.

" Can we um go see my mom. I wanna talk to her. " Kayla asked

I was kinda surprised she hadn't talked to her in a while "o-ok" were the words I struggled to get out

We drove to her moms grave. Right when I was about to get out she stopped me.

" Wait " she said

" What? " I asked.

She handed me my glasses and then she put my hair in a ponytail. " my mom always loved this Jacob " she smiled while she walked away.

Yea. She did like this Jacob, it's just that I'm Princeton now. I walked over to her moms grave.

" Hey mom." she cried." I miss you. Oh! guess what! I have a kid! Her name is Ariel (like little mermaid) it's like July now so she will be born in March. Like you! I hope she is like you. You are so fun and loving you always looked out for me." She cried loudly " I-I wish you were here with me. To have my kid. I wish that you were here. " She cried. I walked over to her and hugged her.

" It's alright. She's always watching "I kissed her forehead.

" Ok " she muffled into my chest

We went back to my house and I watched her fall asleep. Not because I'm creepy, It's because this is the face I want to wake up to everyday of my life.

A/N- omg! school was crazy fun. Ok love ya bye. Sorry for late update. Love ya

-Niya!