6

Jacob pov

So me and Arrianna were jus in my room.. ya know.. kissing and then I got a text from Kayla.

Arrianna- why is she always ruining the moment

Me- what do you mean

Arrianna- I think she's trying to break us up. so she can swoop in and have you all for herself

Me- why would you say that. you think she likes me??

Arrianna- of course. so I think you need to stop taking to her.

Me- I can't do that she's My best friend.

Arrianna- decide me or her

Me- really Arrianna

Arrianna- really Jacob

Me- fine

I opened my phone nd texted kayla without even readimg her text and said " kayla your my best friend but we can't talk anymore Arrianna thinks you like me.. I'm sorry" I looked it over nd then hit send. Wait why did I jus do that?? I looked at her text nd ran out the hoyse nd hopped in my car leaving Arrianna in my room... I drove to kaylas house..

Kayla pov

I can't believe that asshole.. I sacrificed a lot for him I watched his sister when he had to work and Arrianna jus got her nails done.. The first time I cried in awhile I thought my best friend would be here.. and he read my text too.. I called the ambulance and the cops. I walked I. the house and all I saw was my mom on the floor covered in blood and my dad crying with a knife in his hand.. he told me to leave and run away.. I thought they were the perfect couple.. I guess looks could be deceiving. the ambulance rushed in and told me to go outside so I did.. I was jus crying.. I ran outside to see jacob with open arms.. my ass..

Me- ·Punches him in nose· I hate you jacob

Jacob- OWW!! ·holds nose· Can you at least hear me out

Me- screw you

Jacob- ·Grabs my hand gently· Please kayla

Me- five minutes

Jacob- ok well me and Arrianna (GCO)

Me- speaking of her. I can't believe you listened to her and chose her over me. I mean I have longer hair, prettier face, curves, big boobs, an ass, and most of all I've been with you this whole time.. see now I'm not even thinking about if my mom is ok.

jacob- wait are we still talking about our friend ship??

Me- Jacob open ur eyes idiot.. you belong with me.. I like you. I love you. I care for you. ok. how did you not notice that??!! All those times I've done everything for you. I throw everything out the way jus to help you!!!

Jacob- kayla I'm sorry.. I didn't know you liked me.. to be honest I like you too..

Me- you ruined it because now we all know who you choose and it sure as hell isnt me!! So jus forget about it!

Jacob- stop talking!!

Me- no!!

I hate him.. I can't ever stay mad at him. he jus had to kiss me right after I said no.. I have more things to worry about like mt mom.. I want to pull away from this kiss but I can't.. I jus kept rubbing my hands through his curly freaking hair.

Jacob- I really do like you ·pulls away· I love you kayla.. now go see how ur mom is and call me later

Me- oh-oh okay

I got into my car and was focused on that kiss. it was great why didnt I jus do that months ago?? I pulled up to the hospital and ran to the front desk.