7

A/N- I'm gonna start to give new people pov's so look for anyone that's new.

Kayla pov

I woke up and looked at Jacob.. he's so cute sleeping.. But his ass is gonna wake up..

Me- Wake up!!

He popped up and I didn't even scream.. I looked at him up and down and found a tent in his pants.

Me- ewwww!!

Jacob- •blushes• oh my god

Me- it's alright I've seen it before •walks to bathroom•

Jacob- thanks

I took a shower, brushed my teeth, brushed my hair and put on my clothes. it was a lace shirt that said "selfie", lace black shorts, ozzy sun glasses, a black wallet, and my jean jacket.. Today I put my hair in a braid..

Jacob- hurry up!! I'm goin to my car meet you at school??

Me- yea I'll meet you there.. wait. are you breaking up with Arrianna

Jacob- I'm sorry Kayla.. I jus can't

Me- it's fine I guess. I thought that the kiss meant something to you but it didn't. •walks downstairs• I'll see ya later

Michelle- what's wrong?

Me- nothing. I'll see ya in a while..

Michelle- •puzzled look• in a while.

Me- I mean later.. •walks to door• bye cutie •smiles•

Michelle- •smiles• bye bffl (best friend for life)

I walked out the door to my car and went to the police station to see my dad.. when I got there I asked to see my dad. I walked into this room that had tables and chairs he walked in and smiled at me..

Kd- I missed you!! how have you been??

Me- dad why did you kill mom?? •tears up•

Kd- I didn't kill her..

Me- so who did..

Kd- I-I can't say.. I'm sorry..

Me- why not dad? Who is gonna be there for me now?? What if mom dies and the person who did it gets away with more murders?? ya know what I don't have time for this •stands up• bye. and ur not my dad ur Jeffery •walks to car•

I can't believe how fast my world is crumbling down.. first it's my mom, then it's Jacob, then my dad's not confessing about who did it. I'm so tired of this crap. I'm so tired.

Jeffery pov

When she left I felt like crying.. but I can't I gotta stay strong.. I walked back into my room.. I looked at my wall the whole time.. I need to tell her she has a brother. but when will she becoming back?? Next time I see her I will tell her..

Kayla pov

I went to see my mom and then I went to school. My mom still didn't wake up. I'm scared. I walked to my locker, put my stuff away, then I closed my locker and guess who greeted me.. Jacob and fucking Arrianna.

Me- what?

Arrianna- can we go now.. she's already aggravating me with her stank attitude..

That's it I'm taking this bitch down. I pulled her hair pulled her to the ground got on top of her and was jus swinging... I'm not gonna lie she got a few hits in but majority hits was me.. Jacob pulled me off of her I looked at her face.. damn! I beat ass..